Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AHAHAHAHA, to aim after the fight with Kizaru Goofy, you need a whole Factory. AHAHAHAHAHA. Is there anything he can do on his own? He can't even get up himself......
That's part of Godfy's additional devil fruit devilfruit power.... get worn out only to eat his way back to full health everytime

Not remotely close, Kaido wasn't smacking his crew while Luffy was on his own to get food. He was pushed out of the island.

I'm not even pushing any agenda, I think the fight was meant to be inconclusive, but this is weird from Luffy's character, to just leave and grab food while making his crew get into unrealistic winning odds.
I mean he told zolo to face kaidou when he couldn't go on anymore

I still think that reveal is a red herring and we will get a double twist where both Uzuki and Rion are alive
But then you have to retcon the fact that Rion was buried or was dug out again by someone

I still dunno how to feel about it and I hope there is a better explanation. After the Thailand arc (Peak) things weren't as serious toned until that Nakamura sniper dude shows up in beginning of the Museum arc.

There is so much potential man, they even teased other Assassination Associations around the world, notably the France one where Sakamoto assainates that perverted disgusting painter assaassin.

Crazy how we just got used to this atrocious writing. The leader of the enemy with a mythical God fruit is out of commission and neither Saturn nor Kizaru show any concern or try to finish him off lmao.
lol its like you didn't see franky stop the double tap or Kuma punch Saturn through multiple buildings, wild perspective. yeah they defo aren't buster calling the island to wipe out him and everyone else they can rn

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
He is a yonko, logic doesn't apply to him
He came to his senses after eating the food placed next to him ig
Because luffy is too fast lmao being slower than kizaru doesn't mean it's too slow, it's also faster than sanji
Even while weakened Luffy was just too fast.
He is a yonko, logic doesn't apply to him
Thanks lol.
My point being that someone clearly bought him food first, so it might have been caribou but also none of the marines even saw him leave. Pretty impressive speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.