Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The building behind sentomaru is clearly damaged.
Can you highlight which building you think Kizaru attacked there? I literally don’t see any building Kizaru attacked lol. I see buildings in the background/to the sides but nothing Kizaru attacked.

Here is another building he damaged.
How do you know that was Kizaru? I figured that was Usopp fighting Kizaru before getting choked lol. That explosion looks nothing like Kizaru’s lol.

Can you highlight which building you think Kizaru attacked there? I literally don’t see any building Kizaru attacked lol. I see buildings in the background/to the sides but nothing Kizaru attacked.
Bro you cant be serious its literally behind Sentomaru and all cracked up.

How do you know that was Kizaru? I figured that was Usopp fighting Kizaru before getting choked lol. That explosion looks nothing like Kizaru’s lol.

He blew through the building to get to Usopp.

So you’re saying Greenbull didn’t tank Yamato’s ACOC attack?

Or does the fact that it was just ACOC but a flaming named Gear 5 attack not also matter?
Base Yamato's nameless ACoC attack that still gave him a headache and made him hold his head in pain and sweat
Yippee.
Anyway
How does that not work?
Imagine you and me are in a death battle and you are lying on the floor and I am alive and kicking

Aren't you at my mercy?
The thing is Luffy seems to have got up at the same time as, if not before, Kizaru, as the spoilers imply.

Status
Not open for further replies.