Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I legitimately think Oda has Kizaru and Saturn doing nothing because there's no one that can oppose them currently, Sanji can't, so instead of trying to create unrealistic scenarios of Kizaru and Saturn being stalled, he is just waiting and leaving them free.

Even then, he didn't even thought of making Jimbei and Sanji fighting Kizaru together, but chose to do the complete opposite, it's the Luffy show.

From this chapter it seem fighting is done in terms of winning , losing or even stalling .
Look like lucci vs zoro won't even get a winner .
You even have the PX trying to kill Bonney and Kuma escaping is all that matter now.
Which luffy will help with next time we see him , seem arc coming to a close fast .

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
We're not leaving egghead in 6 chapters. We'll have the last laugh.:handsup:
Yeah more like 60 chapters with Odas pacing. Idk what Oda has planned that he can do for Zoro in 6 chapters or whatever but it better be good, assuming he is even doing anything for him after the complete shitshow handling of him at Wano, except for feats/powerscaling/fights I guess.

I'd like it if he got involved vs Kizaru and or Saturn. We had luffy vs kizaru, zoro needs a turn too regardless like how both have faced lucci now. Luffy kicked kizaru like how Rayleigh did, zoro should get his sword clash with kizaru like Rayleigh did too. Force Kizaru to actually use haki actively too.

Sanji doing all this to put Bonney in the vacuum rocket just for Kizaru to destroy it is too funny, oh my gosh, Oda, let Kizaru fight, stop the fucking chasing game.

Why are you targeting a 12-year-old and comatose robot man, Kizaru??? THERE ARE OTHER TARGETS TO FOCUS ON.

I guess it's because they both attacked a Gorosei, but, still.

I'm so sorry Sanji fans, what the fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.