Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro cannot do with 3 swords(including one with Oden's haki which also draws more haki out) what Luffy does with one bare hand.
:mihanha:
The bar Hans in question.

A God fruit + adv CoA + 3 named attack + GIANT form.

mainwhile Base Zoro likely one taped Lucci then got Lost or something.

lucci was offscreen diffed.

lol u know that’s impossible :gokulaugh:oda isn’t handing zoro a L like that
And going by the chapter, he ain't getting Lucci killed either, if anything his getting turned into a situational ally like Buggy/Crocodile in MF.
If Lucci, after stalling Zoro for 12 chapters goes on to help and fight some VA's, after briefly clashing with Zoro + Jinbei in a 2v1 or he breaks them up, then its still a big L for Zoro fans. I won't say Zoro specifically
You forgot this.

In base.
*KOH ACOC

What happen to Sanji vs kizaru and Saturn . Why do Sanji fans flip their narratives that fast ? Where is the sanji respect moments we ain’t forget all that shit you bozos was talking . Sanjis a bum !!!!

Maybe but the introduction being this group revealing themselves by saving a boat of random people really doesn’t line up with BBP.
Yeah but could you could also see it as Blackbeard attacking the Marine Ship because well it's a Marine Ship and not because they wanted to save the other ship.

I do still think could maybe be Dragon but the problem with Dragon is that he was all the way back at Kamabakka Kingdom, I don't know how Dragon and his rev could travel all the way from Kamabakka Kingdom to Egghead that fast and even with Dragon's Wind Power I'm still doubtful.

Blackbeard on the other hand is already close to Egghead, him traveling from Winner Island to Egghead shouldn't take that long.

And other than Dragon or Blackbeard, I really don't think it's anyone else.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
I think you are right! I keep forgetting things, which is why I’m going to watch Egghead too.
Lmao same tbh! Doesn't help Oda cut away from Egghead for so long and we had that really long flashback too.
The SHs captured the Seraphim and York offscreen which hasnt helped too. We only saw Robin injured and being treated by Chopper after it was all over and thus offscreened.

Yeah but could you could also see it as Blackbeard attacking the Marine Ship because well it's a Marine Ship and not because they wanted to save the other ship.

I do still think could maybe be Dragon but the problem with Dragon is that he was all the way back at Kamabakka Kingdom, I don't know how Dragon and his rev could travel all the way from Kamabakka Kingdom to Egghead that fast and even with Dragon's Wind Power I'm still doubtful.

Blackbeard on the other hand is already close to Egghead, him traveling from Winner Island to Egghead shouldn't take that long.

I think it’s the giants that Vegapunk met who brought the Ohara books to Elbaf. I wouldn’t be shocked if Dragon was somehow able to call them.

If it’s Saul that would explain why they save the ship at the introduction

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
What happen to Sanji vs kizaru and Saturn . Why do Sanji fans flip their narratives that fast ? Where is the sanji respect moments we ain’t forget all that shit you bozos was talking . Sanjis a bum !!!!
Kizaru stay ducking him. Can't put that on Sanji. Saturn on the other hand will fully merk him

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.

Plus with Augers warp fruit, he could potentially get them all there in record time of he can warp the ship itself, even if its not that far or often, cutting some distance amd time at least.

But yeah I can see BB showing up to repeat what he did at Marineford and thus try to take Saturn's fruit, York too whilst he's at it, the Seraphim etc.

Or he's gonna try to get Saturn to help him become a part of the WG, get Beehive to accepted as a WG affiliated kingdom or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.