Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is already one of the worst Shounen main cast characters of all time so naturally all their fans can hope for is for him to deliver strength wise but blud is out here flexing KOH against his captains leftovers.

No ZKK, No Ryuma grave plot, No Zoro vs Kizaru

His next big fight is an extreme diff with the small time ex janitor that got one slam diffed by Garp

Why even continue reading ?

Not even close lmfao. I’m tired of posting the same things so I’ll say this once:

Kizaru was terf restrained, emotionally compromised, uninterested in fighting Luffy, distracted by his real mission, and completely nonchalant in his fight against Gear 5.

Lucci was bloodlusted and picked that fight himself. Lucci is also even more bloodlusted when using his DF and was using his awakening.

Kizaru took White Star Gun and then faked immobility so he didn’t have to execute Vegapunk,

Lucci outright admitted to losing consciousness.

Lucci undeniably got low diffed by Gear 5, there is no narrative excuse for how badly he was beaten. Kizaru had like 5 different nerfs against Gear 5, never wanted to fight Luffy to begin with, outright gave Luffy food, and Kizaru is currently back up and fighting while Luffy is scarfing food because facing a 20% Kizaru had him in that bad of a state.

Nah, Kizaru neg or low diffs Lucci, he beats him even harder than Luffy did.

And advanced CoA king of Huff Zoro has spent literally like the past 30 minutes apparently locked into a fight with Lucci.

At this rate EOS prime Zoro can’t even beat Ryokugyu let alone Kizaru.
Not gonna read this essay
-3 Named attacks and Lucci got up in 2 pages
-1 Named attack and Kizaru nearly died

The fucking shamelessness lmao
Worst gen will never learn

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro is already one of the worst Shounen main cast characters of all time so naturally all their fans can hope for is for him to deliver strength wise but blud is out here flexing KOH against his captains leftovers.

No ZKK, No Ryuma grave plot, No Zoro vs Kizaru

His next big fight is an extreme diff with the small time ex janitor that got one slam diffed by Garp

Why even continue reading ?
Janitor confirmed by oda to be above akainus equal

Luffy's stamina issue is more gag but those don't have any thought prowess cannot understand and they start thinking out of their bell end and come to a conclusion. Kizaru was just touched once by Luffy and he was nearly dead. How can anyone with intelligence even think Kizaru was any more than one shot? *didn't go all out* Luffy going all out destroys the island too. *Mentally nerfed* He is a slave of saturn and cannot defect.
Delusional talks from crybabies. Cannot read the story properly but have to come here and talk big.
Yeah but I will admit our L too tbh. Idk why Luffy even needed food when he showcased regenning using his heartbeat just a arc ago and then just forgot. Bit PIS just to keep tension but I'm sure Oda will eventually deliver no matter what.
lol u know that’s impossible :gokulaugh:oda isn’t handing zoro a L like that
Yeah sure tbh. If it happened then it'd shock me too. But it's just as impossible as Oda making Zoro killing Lucci. Anyways zoro being unable to beat Lucci for this long and jinbei breaking it up or jumping Lucci is still a L for zoro fan boys here either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.