Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How did sanji goes to nami if in the last chapter he left nami behind.:catpole:
You know what gag I can imagine Oda writing?

Sanji was there all the time. You know running behind Nami and Carrot but in his Raid Suit on so he was invisible and he wasn't reacting to anything because he was so disappointed after finding out that there are no ladies in pleasure hall but a naked fat mom.

XDDD

F

Fallen Prince

Found this on reddit, can someone confirm this

fron: EDLaserpointer

According to Oody_memelord
Yamato’s real name is Atsumi

Jozu is revealed speaking to Marco about the outcome of the war

Sanji goes to Nami and finds Caribou on his way

Basil Hawkins and his crew arrived at Onigashima

All this information was translated from TalkOp.
Could be fake , so many top tiers in 1 chapter not gonna happen.

No bro.
I assume that Luffy's emotion-sensing has something to do with Haki and I'm saying that Luffy is not almighty Haki users that no one could block.

As much Luffy can sense someone's emotions via Haki as much this person can hide his emotions via Haki.

Do you understand what I meant now?
I know Luffy’s emotion sensing is due to haki. I literally have the example that Koby also has this same ability using haki.

You are assuming things. Such as.
1. Emotion sensing is a common form of haki as if Zoro can also train his haki to sense emotions if he wanted to

2. Yamato knows emotion sensing is common and knows luffy has it.

3. Yamato has a way of hiding her emotions from someone who has this haki (Something no has stated is possible)

These are alot of assumptions don't you think?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
These are alot of assumptions don't you think?
Yes, there are a lot of them but I need to stick to something because it would be pointless if I abandon my assumptions quickly.

I don't have a problem with people disagreeing with me at certain aspects of the power/story.
I just stated what I think at the moment.
:pepelit: Peace

F

Fallen Prince

My uncle was in New Orleans with his wife.

My aunt said it was fucking annoying to drag him out completely drunk to the hotel every night for 5 days straight xD.
I stayed in brimingham for few years with my relatives. Americans are just bad at drinking , i never passed out thats because maybe we are from europe.

Also we glee with amusment when you say budweiser is best alcholic drink ever had . Your uncle should try the belgium bevarage .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I stayed in brimingham for few years with my relatives. Americans are just bad at drinking , i never passed out thats because maybe we are from europe.

Also we glee with amusment when you say budweiser is best alcholic drink ever had . Your uncle should try the belgium bevarage .
Well, I always get this vibe that Americans are mostly pussies and drink a beer from a cup.

I was 14 when I first tried Vodka and both next year and year after that I ended up drinking a shit ton of Vodka on the New Years parties or just meetings with my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.