Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could go into detail on how much I love Macht. Everything about him is masterclass, even his demise hammers in the point that demons and humans (elves/dwarves) are biologically incapable of understanding each other. Solitär's whole convergent evolution explanation really sold me on that arc.

I am caught up! Frieren is an absolutely amazing series.
Solitar is a great antagonist, I love that we are still getting to see more of her after the El Dorado arc.

I created a thread in the series section if you wanna talk about Frieren. Honestly an amazing manga.

10/10. Was immersed the whole time, and the authors depiction of demons is god tier.

Yeah but I will admit our L too tbh. Idk why Luffy even needed food when he showcased regenning using his heartbeat just a arc ago and then just forgot. Bit PIS just to keep tension but I'm sure Oda will eventually deliver no matter what.

Yeah sure tbh. If it happened then it'd shock me too. But it's just as impossible as Oda making Zoro killing Lucci. Anyways zoro being unable to beat Lucci for this long and jinbei breaking it up or jumping Lucci is still a L for zoro fan boys here either way.
Well Zoro killing lucci is something I could see only if it made narrative sense like if lucci said he wouldn’t stop etc until he killed robin I could see oda having him do it but that’s my headcannon lol…I don’t think oda would let jinbe jump in the fight Zoro would never accept that he likes his 1v1 just like luffy

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Solitar is a great antagonist, I love that we are still getting to see more of her after the El Dorado arc.

I created a thread in the series section if you wanna talk about Frieren. Honestly an amazing manga.

10/10. Was immersed the whole time, and the authors depiction of demons is god tier.
Link it, I'll talk while I'm sober tonight lmao

The time travel arc, while not peak Frieren like Macht was, was also great. The fact so many of the demons (I think all of them?) got away unharmed has me excited that we'll see them in the story.

Link it, I'll talk while I'm sober tonight lmao

The time travel arc, while not peak Frieren like Macht was, was also great. The fact so many of the demons (I think all of them?) got away unharmed has me excited that we'll see them in the story.
Dude the whole Shlatt memory wipe thing has me excited, he has a plan that he doesnt want Frieren from the future to see.
Doesn't change he's a b tier swordsman. @Fleet Leader Fenaker
Whose A tier? Mihawk? Is that it?

The gorosei also knew he was
Doffy never said otherwise
Both Doflamingo and Smoker questioned Aokiji about what his status in the World is. Smoker went as far as to ask him if he had black market connections, and the Marines were shocked Smoker would ask him such a thing, as he used to be a former Admiral.

Tell me. If the World knew Aokiji was a Blackbeard Commander at the time, then why are both Doffy and Smoker questioning where he stands? Why does Doffy refer to it as rumors?

Status
Not open for further replies.