Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Why are Saturn and Kizaru even staying there if they've called a buster call? Also as someone pointed out it seems they both just left vegapunk instead of killing him lol.
Kizaru could easily abandon Saturn and leave him to die too. But i'm wondering if Saturn can just teleport off the island when he's ready, hence why he's not bothered to leave too.

Given Saturn seems to be a DF user like Kizaru ofc, they're both st risk of drowning too if enough of the island gets destroyed and or sinks ofc.

Unless Saturn has removed the weakness of Devil fruit eaters not being able to swim or is an actual demon so he can swim anyway but I can't see him doing a Rayleigh and powering through the ocean lmao.

I wonder if we're gonna get a moment like this too, especially with a buster call happening too?:
But maybe it's Kizaru sacrificing himself to take down Saturn or and help Vegapunk and Bonney escape instead of executing someone else thus time ironically?

Maybe Kuma will be the Zephyr here and Saturn will force Kizaru to kill him too to test his loyalty and see if he will do what's necessary?

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
At least Kizaru make sense, Saturn leaving Vegapunk there alone is totally stupid writing...
I feel like Oda really didn't know how to handle that part and rushed into a conclusion which made it worse.

Perhaps time problem and he just write something fast. Otherwise he should really let Sanji use the job, make it less stupid for Saturn and Kizaru not killing Vega.
oda refusese to give sanji any feats against top tier its over

Sabo is the only one that makes sense lmao.
ok we are getting somewhere durable guy
I like that
dragon perhaps etc who knows but you still havent answered my question

say zoro fight nasjuro sanji fights some other gorosei

the strength of each one would vary correct?

in any case how would you prove akainu is weaker than all the gorosei without zoro or sanji engaging with and defeating an enemy on the level of akainu or more. or without someone less capable than either of them taking akainu down. The answer is ,you cant.

you also cannot be certain of what gorosei level is because there will probably be a lot of variance between the strength of each gorosei member. your comparison only works if akainu goes on to fight against franky or some weaker strawhat . this is not a flying 6 commander level heirarchy.

like I said stop being a powerscale junky for one second

the marines and the gorosei imu are not the same organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.