I will set my expectation for next chapter low
What we think would happen , it won't

They're are coming, it's pain to said this but i think it's Grand Fleet

C

CensoredbyWG

Aside from Zoro vs Luffy & Zoro vs Kuma that were Interrupted
And Zoro vs Mihawk where He tasted Defeat
Zoro never Lost a Duel

Will Zoro vs Lucci be Interrupted or We will witness another Hody Moment?
Enel, kizaru, yeti cool brothers, lucci in enies lobby...

Lol you can't be serious. He didn't try to fight smart at all against Kizaru. He fought like a moron the whole fight, not using any adv Haki until the last punch
Oda always nerfs Luffy every arc to create fake tension. All out Luffy beats Kizaru.
Post automatically merged:

The Strawhats Fleet Prove their supremacy by crushing the buster call and marine? it cant be dragon since they are still far away.
That would be dope actually.

Saturn and Kizaru are acting like true idiots. Damn it, they still haven't killed Vegapunk. This is similar to Kaido vs. the Scabbards, but Kaido defeated all of them and left them lying on the ground, bloodied, to die. Vegapunk hasn't even been touched here.

0 tension in the bow, robin sleeping, chad yonkou Luffy eating, zoro playing hunted and prey, and the rest having fun riding vehicles through the skies while Franky's shirt like kizaru's pillow kicks the glass cannon.
I mean you really can't have VP getting touch he died in one hit lol .
But Saturn doing what Kaido did when just leave Scabbards after beating them up to see there country fully destroy .
He going kill his friends before him , destroy his island in front his eyes and then kill VP last .
Saturn made sure mention VP is the reason why all this happen and we know he that sort of sadistic character.

But Luffy isn't in a pinch,his vivre card should not be burning and there is no news circulating about egghead just yet...so i think it should be Dragon coming.
There was the newpapper that SH barricade them self on egghead hours ago .
The big question will be how all of them get there in that time but Oda will BS that if it is the SHGF.

F

Foul Legacy

Somebody clear my doubt.
Yesterday - Saturn gave the order to neutralize the ship that vegapunk sent.
The unknown party destroyed that ship , yesterday or now. When did it happen?

The unknown party if destroying the ship now , they still not near egghead , if they did it yesterday , then kizaru should have already got the news.

Means again , no one is near egghead.

The Buster Calls And Vas Are fodder to the strawhats, luffy, zoro definitely fodderise them all without kizaru&saturne. mainwhile using them to hype the grand fleet who are featless so far is great it will mean the fleet have a power that surpass a buster call of several battle ships that can destroy islands.