ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1105 : THE PEAK OF STUPIDITY

Rate this Chapter

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
β€Ž
Jesus Christ those are amazing. The Robin ones my favorite
:suresure:
Right?! I just re-read it too, seeing Lucci getting "spanked" against the ceiling by Robin and her saying "Bro thinks this is still Enies Lobby" made fucking crease up so hard. The person who made these has a dangerously sharp wit lmao.

All of them were really good too, although re-reading the Vivi one and seeing Usopp get fucked up and being the only one failing against Lucci and desperately trying to use his observation that he/Oda "forgot about" and then trying the 8000 men claim, just made me almost spontaneously explode from laughing lol.

:ronalaugh::vistalaugh::rolaugh:

Memes like these are the best parts of the community, I swear!

Right?! I just re-read it too, seeing Lucci getting "spanked" against the ceiling by Robin and her saying "Bro thinks this is still Enies Lobby" made fucking crease up so hard. The person who made these has a dangerously sharp wit lmao.

All of them were really good too, although re-reading the Vivi one and seeing Usopp get fucked up and being the only one failing against Lucci and desperately trying to use his observation that he/Oda "forgot about" and then trying the 8000 men claim, just made me almost spontaneously explode from laughing lol.

:ronalaugh::vistalaugh::rolaugh:

Memes like these are the best parts of the community, I swear!
The memes have been top tier since Egghead started.
These and β€œLend me _____ this is _____” are my favorite op memes in a while

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
β€Ž
LMAO YEAH! Its amazing how versatile that one is as well as the one from my sig lol. I can only imagine what creative insanity we're gonna witness in future, especially by the time this arc ends!

I can only imagine the memes when Cross Guild reappears too, my favourite one I saw of them recently was Crocodile and Mihawk using Hakai on Buggy LMFAO! I think I can find it....

AH I FOUND IT!

It's about 1/3 into the video:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/199knr1

Or the the ones referencing Kizaru ("maintaining .. Is our top priority")
Post automatically merged:

LMAO YEAH! Its amazing how versatile that one is as well as the one from my sig lol. I can only imagine what creative insanity we're gonna witness in future, especially by the time this arc ends!

I can only imagine the memes when Cross Guild reappears too, my favourite one I saw of them recently was Crocodile and Mihawk using Hakai on Buggy LMFAO! I think I can find it....

AH I FOUND IT!

It's about 1/3 into the video:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/199knr1
That’s how it is done
:zehaha: