ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1105 : THE PEAK OF STUPIDITY

Rate this Chapter

• Total voters

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Smartest man on the planet.
Too dumb to realize that the WG will double cross him.

I believe!
Actually, Vegapunk is an absolute idiot when it comes to street smarts. He's just a massive book nerd. There are so many different facets to intelligence it's almost a homonym.

Seems more and more that people dont care about those random side characters that Oda keep trying to make the central drama of the arcs.

Before the TS was always a SH as the central part of the drama, but since FI the side characters had become those in most of the arcs. Yet some like Law and Kin/Momo spend soo much time with the SH that they become pseudo-SH, but when he tries to build the drama around characters like Yamato and Bonney that we just meet and really dont care, it become like all this Bonney plot that feels soo whatever, especially with everything happening around the world that we wanna see. Of course getting Kuma backstory is cool, but just isnt that cool lol.

Probably the ones comming are the Grand Fleet, they have Luffy Vivre Card and would make sense for the SH and the GF to destroy the Navy fleet to really show their position as a Emperor crew.

Revos dont make sense timewise, as they are in Kamabakka, the BBP are already on the Island in some kind of sneak mission.

As for Cross Guild and RHP, they really dont seems to have any plot connections with whats happening now. Believe CG plot will go on Weevil direction while Shanks will keep being connected with Elbaf and Teach.

Also, Luffy had become pretty much as problematic as Big Mom was in WCI to the story, as the characters are soo strong that Oda need to keep creating bullshit to prevent them from basically beating everyone and ending the conflict.

Regarding the matter of who sunk the warship: There is one perticular thing, which gives us a crutial hint to at least be able to come up with possibilities as to what attacked the warship.
And this is because Oda actually uses a very strange phrasing, when the soldier said: β€œWe failed to neutralize the escaping vessel…”
Why does he use the word β€œvessel” instead of a more accurate term like `shipΒ΄? It would at least be more definite. This phrasing could indicate that the vessel, which attacked the warship was not a ship, but something entirely different.
It opens up various possibilities, as it could have been a ship. But it could for example also be the ancient robot as this could also be considered a "vessel" or something else Vegapunk invented, maybe even Law u-boat. There are endless possibilities as to who could have sunk it.

Now, that Kuma and Bonney had their space for their story to be told, Oda is now turning towards the main problem of the arc and building up tension with all that is happening on Egghead now coming to a head. And with it, he is going to reveal a few very big secrets he has been hiding so far throughout the entire arc (- with the time-skip, etc.).

As Saturn already has correctly guessed is Vegapunk still hiding something. We know that the WG does not know about the ancient robot in the scrap yard. We also know that it has been activated. What I wonder is, if it is operable from within (can be driven like a car or Franky's robots/tanks) or if it acts on commands given to it from an external source. If it is operable from within, than I want to know, who the operator is.

We also have to remember that Oda wrote in his Festa-letter of December 2023 (last month) that the fight β€œ[…] between that person and that person […]” will finally happen. And it needs to happen before chapter 1108, the last chapter scheduled for the year 2023. It is the same year, for which Oda announced the battle happening in his Festa-letter from December 2022.
So, the build-up will also ultimately reveal the battle β€œ[…] between that person and that person […]” at it’s peak. If someone wants to know, who Oda meant with it, just ask me.

Speaking of fights: Nami also uses a very interesting choice of words here: β€œZoro’s still off dealing with Lucci! We sent Jinbe over to get him… so he doesn’t get lost.”
Dealing with Lucci can imply many things. It could mean that Zoro is fighting Lucci, or it could also mean that Zoro is doing something entirely different with Lucci together as a team. Oda using those kind of words lets room for interpretation, and we do know that Lucci has already defected from the WG and is working for the SHPs. Jinbe going off to get him means, that Zoro and Lucci have now parted ways. And Nami did not phrase it as if Jinbe was sent to help Zoro defeat Lucci.

All in all, the SHP’s way of dealing with the current situation is, if you are looking closely, entirely different from what we are used to see. They are communicating with each other much more effectively, everyone seems to know exactly, what to do and at least Nami seems to be much calmer, knowing that the Buster-call has been activated. All this is due to the fact that the SHPs have a very great tactician/chief of staff on their hands, who is strategizing and planning in advance for them – Lucci.

Regarding the matter of who sunk the warship: There is one perticular thing, which gives us a crutial hint to at least be able to come up with possibilities as to what attacked the warship.
And this is because Oda actually uses a very strange phrasing, when the soldier said: β€œWe failed to neutralize the escaping vessel…”
Why does he use the word β€œvessel” instead of a more accurate term like `shipΒ΄? It would at least be more definite. This phrasing could indicate that the vessel, which attacked the warship was not a ship, but something entirely different.
It opens up various possibilities, as it could have been a ship. But it could for example also be the ancient robot as this could also be considered a "vessel" or something else Vegapunk invented, maybe even Law u-boat. There are endless possibilities as to who could have sunk it.
I made the same mistake as you here: I thought "vessel" refered to the party heading towards Egghead

However, the "escaping vessel" clearly refers to the escaping scientists from Egghead (hence "escaping vessel" they failed to neutralize).

So it doesn't exclude a fleet of ships heading there (as I wrongly assumed before).

I made the same mistake as you here: I thought "vessel" refered to the party heading towards Egghead

However, the "escaping vessel" clearly refers to the escaping scientists from Egghead (hence "escaping vessel" they failed to neutralize).

So it doesn't exclude a fleet of ships heading there (as I wrongly assumed before).
Ah, I see. Thank you - you are right. Didn't see that at first. :sweat:

Kaido (after one-shotting Kizaru into the ocean): "Straw Hat, say you want to live!"
Luffy: "What the hell?!? I thought I killed you!"

Saturn: "Is that fucking Kaido? What the hell is wrong with this damn island, who's going to show up next?"
Enel (descending from the heavens): "Yo, I heard a lot of people down here were calling themselves Gods, and I took that personally."
Saturn: "Who in the fuck is this? Who invited big-ass earlobes over to Egghead Island?"
Luffy: "Hey, it's the lightning guy, too! Uh... yeah, that's right, Incel!"
Enel: "Oh, it's the little rubber boy! Am I going to smite you today!"

Kizaru: "Help I'm drowning."

Meanwhile Roronoa Zoro has accidentally entered a Cheeto's commercial and is battling Chester Cheetah, mistaking him for Lucci.

Come on, 1,106, advance the plot before I lose more sanity.
LMFAO "INCEL" AND CHESTER CHEETAH!

Also Saturn saying "Is that fucking Kaido" almost sent me into orbit lol.
Same energy as this:
Post automatically merged:

Lucci: "(Coughs) the head of the #3 of a Yonkou crew isn't bad, either... hehhhhhh..."
Jinbei: "Want me to get the cook?"
Lucci: "No, hell no, just, come on, let's get this over with."

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/16pgwyw

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/16vcysu
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk...6ca2&iId=acac9f7f-d963-4c9a-9f20-9b65b21ce92b

Last edited:
Man this is hilarious. :broocry: Thanks for the laughs man, I needed that.
Aye you're welcome! The best running gag/series I've seen lol. I desperately needed the laughs too, so I'm glad @CoC: Color of Clowns ended up reminding me of this god tier hilarious series haha. Every once in a while, they produce genuinely something fantastic lmao.

:cheers::milaugh:

I need lucci getting fucked up by every straw hats
Its funny you ask, as it already exists!:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk...6ca2&iId=acac9f7f-d963-4c9a-9f20-9b65b21ce92b

There's 6 parts to check out, Lucci encounters all the Strawhats and a certain other twist I won't spoil but I had tears in my eyes when I saw it, it was pure full circle peak perfection!

:kata::goyea::pepebusi:

Aye you're welcome! The best running gag/series I've seen lol. I desperately needed the laughs too, so I'm glad @CoC: Color of Clowns ended up reminding me of this god tier hilarious series haha. Every once in a while, they produce genuinely something fantastic lmao.

:cheers::milaugh:

Its funny you ask, as it already exists!:

There's 6 parts to check out, Lucci encounters all the Strawhats and a certain other twist I won't spoil but I had tears in my eyes when I saw it, it was pure full circle peak perfection!

:kata::goyea::pepebusi:
Jesus Christ those are amazing. The Robin ones my favorite
:suresure: