ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1105 : THE PEAK OF STUPIDITY

Rate this Chapter

• Total voters
Great chapter. Very chaotic,but it was meant to be like this. The questions are:
- Who will save Kuma and Bonney from the Pacifista's laser beams?
- Who are the people who are coming to Egghead? Lets remember that the Blackbeard ship was already close to Egghead yesterday,while this ship should be more far away. Also,they are not "heroes" so why they should have saved those Egghead people? Unless they just had to fight the Marine ship. So maybe they are the Grandfleet,or someone from Elbaf who wants to help Vegapunk
- Did Caribou bring Luffy to the food machine?
- When will the Giant Robot get into action?
- How do they escape?
- Will Luffy vs Saturn happen,or there is no time for a full fight between them anymore?

The peak of stupidity
- Saturn doesn't kill Vegapunk although he is in front of him
- Kizaru doesn't kill Vegapunk either, he cuts a random tube
- Luffy keeps stuffing himself at a vending machine although his crew is fighting an admiral and a Gorosei
- Zoro is still fighting Lucci, Jinbe went after him
- Brook froze the clouds and Nami didn't think about creating some herself
- Sanji suddenly stopped going after Kizaru and Saturn
- The destroyed marine fleet didn't communicate any details about the people that are arriving to Egghead
- The chapter is only 12 pages long
This chapter lives up to its name

You're metagaming.
You're assuming the character is aware of his position in the story and how it will "inevitably bite him in the ass" later.

Your "objective" observation is no observation at all.
I'm "assuming" things that will happen because Loda won't kill the Straw Hats. That's inevitable.

My point isn't even that happening, but the fact that Saturn is stupid because of the simple fact that the longer he keeps Vegapunk alive, the more factors Saturn will have to consider to accomplish his mission, which definitively and unnecessarily complicates the mission more than necessary. Talking with Saturn also takes his focus away from other major objectives, like the biggest concern in Luffy, who still isn't contained sufficiently yet, and some of the other Straw Hats and Vegapunks. Also the Straw Hats already escaped a Buster Call, so it isn't as much of a guarantee of decimating the opposition as many build it up to be, so that should be something of note to Saturn, especially since they already have experience with it. This is also not factoring in the unknowns that could pop-up, and has more of a chance to do so the longer they stay in Egghead, like unforseen security, or whatever else. Oh and did I forget to mention that killing Vegapunk is one of their main fucking objectives!?

With all of this in consideration, you would still call this "metagaming" despite this reasoning not using any kind of meta knowledge that Saturn wouldn't have if he was a thinking and competent character?

It's the Grand Fleet, this is the long awaited event, they'll destroy the Buster Call.
I doubt it. The way oda emphasized THEY sounds like a group that’s significant. Most likely the revolutionary’s, or BB which we already seen their ship outside egghead. The reason I’m not leaning towards the BB pirates is because oda already revealed for them to be there, therefore hiding the identity of them after already revealing it is sort of anti climatic

my bets on the revs or someone completely left field.

Also, whoever this mystery group is will be the one to stop the pacifistas from killing Kuma bonney and co too since the entire crew is busy
Post automatically merged:

the ancient robot will be used to move the Sunny to the ocean

dont think it will be used to fight anymore
Yup. The moment they had that dialogue about not being able to cross the ocean I knew the giant robot would come through. Seems like oda got some inspiration from The Iron Giant movie

Last edited:
:pepeke: nothing wrong with calling a mid chapter mid
You can have your opinion. I have mine.

This chapter is almost as bad as tears of the kingdom
Laughing my ass off at this comment.

Honestly it's worse than mid, and it's crazy that people would deny there being major problems in this chapter within the context of the story. Opinions will be opinions I guess.
Exactly.

Opinions are subjective, just like storytelling.

Idk what oda's thinking abt her . The girl didn't do anything compared to others . Well she certainly fought but we don't know anything abt it . A buster call is coming and she's not phased by her past trauma ? It's weird
Why should she be phased? She believes in her crew, and she knows how her crew operates. She is not the all-alone Robin anymore. Robin is fucking straw hat pirate. Besides, Usopp does enough panicking for everyone.