ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1105 : THE PEAK OF STUPIDITY

Rate this Chapter

• Total voters
Exactly my point.
You need haki to beat logia users.
And haki wasn't thing back then.
Are you so dumb that you cant follow the discussion, the point was whether zoro has ever lost after mihawk duel and the answer is yes. He lost to enel, it is not enel fault that zoro cant use haki he was just weaker at that point. I just remember zoro also lost to oars at thriller bark, after that nightmare luffy kicked his ass. Again whole crew lost to aokiji before water 7.

People have been waiting for Dragon for decades…it’s the year of the dragon…the current situation would be perfect for a Revolutionary intervention…

So of course it’s not going to be Dragon. He’s done enough this arc with a couple of reaction shots. You should know how Oda operates by now.

What gives you any idea that Vegapunk regrets much of anything he has done? He believes that his discoveries are helpful to the world despite that not being the case in actuality. The only thing we see him regret was the things he performed on Kuma. The fact that after all this time he still trusted the World Government until this invasion just shows how gullible and idiotic this clown of a man Vegapunk is. Such a person shouldn't be leading no one, but rather should be led by wiser heads.
I went into it a little here:

we've started to see it in his internal dialogue the last few chapters. particularly with him realising the impact it's had on bonney. hell, even when he first appeared and understood why bonney would want to harm him (when she tried hitting him with the beam sword). i personally get the sense it's been eating at him and now that saturn's arrived and been straight up with his intentions, it's coming to the forefront. i don't know, i do want to see the geezer live long enough admit it out loud that he fucked up and was too trusting of the WG. VP's definitely been stupid and blind to the intentions of the people he's worked for, but sometimes it takes some real shit to hit you in the face before you realise you were wrong.