ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1105 : THE PEAK OF STUPIDITY

Rate this Chapter

• Total voters
Luffy truly is no match against an Admiral or a Yonko in his base form or even in his Gear 4 and that's a fact. He needed the peak of his Gear 4 or the usage of his awakening to be a match to them. The problem with his fight with Kizaru is not because Luffy had grown weaker or that Kizaru is technically that stronger but because Luffy does not have the same sense of urgency here compared to when he was fighting Kaido. When he was fighting Kaido, all adrenaline was high and he has total disregard whether he live or die. Here, that's not the case. One weakness I observed with Luffy is he gets nerfed whenever he tried to fight smart instead of his usual barbaric way.
Lol you can't be serious. He didn't try to fight smart at all against Kizaru. He fought like a moron the whole fight, not using any adv Haki until the last punch

Ironic how he calls people insects, meanwhile he's a literal spider
Spiders are not insects though.
Post automatically merged:

It's not "stupid".
The Gorosei view humanity as nothing more than "insects", or whatever. Saturn has been constantly been portrayed as the megalomaniac "i'm gonna show you hell" kinda of villain throughout the entire arc.
He's not Ozymandias.
It's stupid, because it's gonna bite him in the ass. I don't know what went through Oda's head in this scenario.

Shit chapter. Wano tier levels of stupidity and fake outs.

Franky is under the ruble of a building and Sanji is about to face both Saturn and Kizaru? Nevermind, they just ran away in front of them and their enemies didn't do anything. End of chapter? They are back to square one.

Luffy finally eats something and is ready to start the battle? nope, needs to eat more because we didn't finish the exposition. Also, don't forget the other loss that he still needs to face because of tensions.

Remember the robot? BB pirates? Now there's even another group. I hope they don't act like zunisha and just appear to give plot exposition.

The worst part is that I liked last chapter :/

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Hopefully, Jimbei going to Zoro frees Zoro from Lucci so he can clash with Kizaru in a sword duel. Saturn is coming down here for Luffy, Sun vs Saturn.

Now I hope Oda doesn't make Zoro go all out against Kizaru because it would be boring, and we won't even have a proper fight since Kizaru is a glass cannon. The first blow from Zoro that lands on him will already knock him down.
Lucci: "(Coughs) the head of the #3 of a Yonkou crew isn't bad, either... hehhhhhh..."
Jinbei: "Want me to get the cook?"
Lucci: "No, hell no, just, come on, let's get this over with."