ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1105 : THE PEAK OF STUPIDITY

Rate this Chapter

• Total voters
Didn't expect Oda to troll that much on this chapter, but their clash is still looking likely, he even said Kizaru's name here and that doesn't happen very often
:quest:

:suresure:
Man, I'd like it as much as the next guy (unless the next guy is a Sanji hater) but I don't see Sanji having a meaningful fight against Kizaru, Saturn, or anyone relevant

Imo he might sooner clash with one of the BBP on the island, but even then just a clash

i guess it comes down to: what's better from a storytelling perspective? someone who is completely good and understands all consequences/never assumes the worst? or someone who realises he fucked up and wants to make amends? i think VP is going down the latter route, realising how short-sighted he was in his pursuits for intellectual knowledge. if he survives egghead he'll 100% want to redeem himself for all his fuck ups over the years. of all the pure scientists/enginners we know so far (excluding franky), he's the only one who could actually develop as a character imo.
What gives you any idea that Vegapunk regrets much of anything he has done? He believes that his discoveries are helpful to the world despite that not being the case in actuality. The only thing we see him regret was the things he performed on Kuma. The fact that after all this time he still trusted the World Government until this invasion just shows how gullible and idiotic this clown of a man Vegapunk is. Such a person shouldn't be leading no one, but rather should be led by wiser heads.

Ancient Robot out of nowhere saves everyone and Sanji again does nothing
It's my biggest fear for next chapter
Let be serious ,there nothing sanji can do right now .
Lets say he go and try save them , Kizaru will just kick him out the air and doubt he can save all 4 the same time.
Also it make no sense for him attack any one with how the chapter end.
So what left is he move about next chapter but don't expect anything .

It's the Grand Fleet, this is the long awaited event, they'll destroy the Buster Call.
I agree. They are supposed to be part of something that shakes the world. Defeating a 100 ship bustercall with a gorosei and admiral definitely will do that. The news of the siege on egghead is from the previous das and they all have Luffy‘s vivre card. So they are all moving towards them.

I give the chapter 3/5 stars. The plot didn’t progress much. I actually felt bad for Vegapunk as he watched the destruction of Egghead.

My one wish is to see the giant robot helping the Strawhats. I bet Luffy will become friends with it!

What gives you any idea that Vegapunk regrets much of anything he has done? He believes that his discoveries are helpful to the world despite that not being the case in actuality. The only thing we see him regret was the things he performed on Kuma. The fact that after all this time he still trusted the World Government until this invasion just shows how gullible and idiotic this clown of a man Vegapunk is. Such a person shouldn't be leading no one, but rather should be led by wiser heads.
I don't think he ever trust the WG .
They did not know about the mother flame or what his plan with kuma would be without the wire tap .
There were a means to end, he take there money and make stuff for them but also use it for him self .
Also we did read that VP has help some islands out if i remember right so some of his discoveries did help people