Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey welcome back man @SaintBellkin still a Barca fan? :)
Suarez Is So Fucking Shit Man , He Can Play 1 or 2 good Games But He Definitely Shouldn't Be a starter , Messi Also had a Poor Game In My Opinion
Post automatically merged:

Mallorca Pounded Celta With 5 goals , And We Were Barely Managing a decent Attack Against them , The Football Is so slow and Boring Man , They Just Pass Sideways

FCB-LIV 2nd leg was way better.

And barca got lucky to win 3-0 in the first leg. Liverpool played really well in the first leg and didnt deserve to lose 0-3.

FCB 6-1 PSG was due to the brilliance of PSG and the refree
The Barca Vs Liverpool 1st Game Was Better for me because I am A Barca Fan dudee, Plus The Second Leg Was Just another rakitic And Alba Shitshow coupled with the weak Mentality of club de amigos , The First Leg Was All Messi and Ter stegen Brilliance , Messi Was Sensational That Night Probably one Of the Greatest Ucl Performances Of all Time

Last edited:
Suarez Is So Fucking Shit Man , He Can Play 1 or 2 good Games But He Definitely Shouldn't Be a starter , Messi Also had a Poor Game In My Opinion

Mallorca Pounded Celta With 5 goals , And We Were Barely Managing a decent Attack Against them , The Football Is so slow and Boring Man , They Just Pass Sideways

The Barca Vs Liverpool 1st Game Was Better for me because I am A Barca Fan dudee, Plus The Second Leg Was Just another rakitic And Alba Shitshow coupled with the weak Mentality of club de amigos , The First Leg Was All Messi and Ter stegen Brilliance , Messi Was Sensational That Night Probably one Of the Greatest Ucl Performances Of all Time
Barca should start looking for promising young players. The club is becoming an old age home now

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
FCB 6-1 PSG was due to the brilliance of PSG and the refree
Can we stop talking about that match, I have still PTSD from it .....

A lot of games between PSG and Barca from 2011 to 2016 were quite good.

Also the Chelsea vs PSG where Silva and David Luiz scored at the end !

Any Real Madrid fans here?
Like this team, I really like like Benzema, don't really like the guy but the player is amazing

The Mourinho years were so fun : Pepe - Ramos best defensive line

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Puyol . Damn.
Still remember his header against germany in the 2010 world cup semifinal. He and Pique both jumped up for the glory of spain.
The guy was 1m75 but he jumped on everything, was so solid, tough, was amazing to be at the right place in the right moment, a real real fighter, I love those kind of defensive player. And with his kind of hair it was even better, like a lion.

I don't like Pique at all. (nor Messi, I like Ronaldo a lot more)

F

Fallen Prince

Puyol . Damn.
Still remember his header against germany in the 2010 world cup semifinal. He and Pique both jumped up for the glory of spain.
True but people forget iniesta played huge role in winning us the world cup.

2008-2012 we had an amazing team , i remember neighbours singing spanish national anthem in barcelona.

Like this team, I really like like Benzema, don't really like the guy but the player is amazing

Man I miss Pepe
The guy was so passionate and a beast
Ramos and Pepe were very crucial during those times considering Mous tactics were mostly defensive
And Benzemas playing well these 2 seasons. I think he got more freedom to score after Ronaldo left

L

Levi_Ackerman

Man I miss Pepe
The guy was so passionate and a beast
Ramos and Pepe were very crucial during those times considering Mous tactics were mostly defensive
And Benzemas playing well these 2 seasons. I think he got more freedom to score after Ronaldo left
Remember when he headbutted muller in the 2014 world cup?

Also, once upon a time,He kicked the getafe captain twice after the referee called out a foul.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fallen Prince

Benzema is nice guy , french newsmedia played over the top regarding his past life.

The guy is super nice , imagine asking you to play fiddle to hazard, ronaldo for a decade and he obeys the team without single time acting as arrogant. He is madrista full on .

Hala Madrid bro
Hope we win the league this time
I hopefully do so. There is very good chance madrid will take the la liga.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Benzema is nice guy , french newsmedia played over the top regarding his past life.

The guy is super nice , imagine asking you to play fiddle to hazard, ronaldo for a decade and he obeys the team without single time acting as arrogant. He is madrista full on .

I hopefully do so. There is very good chance madrid will take the la liga.
In Madrid team I have no doubt that the guy did everything he could to be a good teammate and we saw it.

But with France the relationship is more complicated, the guy has some issues with justice for some shady business, with the country team etc.
he has a part of responsibility with the bad image he has in France

Status
Not open for further replies.