TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Wo Long to me kinda feels like they were making Nioh 3 and then were told halfway through development to make it more like Sekiro by some executives that saw FromSoft’s sales which resulted in some… weird choices
i'll give it a try since i've seen some interesting bosses.

but if it's not great and has a high learning curve/difficult i might not be interested.

Romance of Three Kingdoms era is very tired and overused(rightfully so) but sitll

i'll give it a try since i've seen some interesting bosses.

but if it's not great and has a high learning curve/difficult i might not be interested.

Romance of Three Kingdoms era is very tired and overused(rightfully so) but sitll
You might struggle a bit with the first boss but he’s intentionally a gate keep Margit style. Although you can get him pretty easily if you realize how to use your ultimate (I did not). Next like 6 bosses are nowhere near as hard.

The story in wo long is like objectively terrible. I don’t remember any character besides Lu Bu, the villain is a meme, and I legit started skipping cutscenes 2/3 of the way through because I couldn’t follow.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
You might struggle a bit with the first boss but he’s intentionally a gate keep Margit style. Although you can get him pretty easily if you realize how to use your ultimate (I did not). Next like 6 bosses are nowhere near as hard.

The story in wo long is like objectively terrible. I don’t remember any character besides Lu Bu, the villain is a meme, and I legit started skipping cutscenes 2/3 of the way through because I couldn’t follow.
lol i heard the story is ass.

I'll try to learn the game before the first boss. is there places to grind if he's too hard?

lol i heard the story is ass.

I'll try to learn the game before the first boss. is there places to grind if he's too hard?
No the game has a mission system. It’s not like fromsoft where you’re exploring a world unfortunately.

I have to leave for awhile but one more thing I should warn/tell you about before you get started is enemy variety… it’s uhhhhhhh definitely no lies of p lol

Went back and played blood borne and played Sekiro for the first time. Rn I’m playing elden ring again.

gotta say, Sekiro has the best combat, and blood borne is *chef’s kiss*

but at the end of the day, I think Elden Ring is the best from soft has made, and it isn’t as close as people think.
My ranking of Fromsoft games changes all the time. I just appreciate all different aspects of their games, and the thing is each game pretty clearly does something better than the others.

The two that are definitely at the bottom for me are DS2 and Demon’s Souls, but how I rank the other 5 varies week to week lol

No the game has a mission system. It’s not like fromsoft where you’re exploring a world unfortunately.

I have to leave for awhile but one more thing I should warn/tell you about before you get started is enemy variety… it’s uhhhhhhh definitely no lies of p lol

My ranking of Fromsoft games changes all the time. I just appreciate all different aspects of their games, and the thing is each game pretty clearly does something better than the others.

The two that are definitely at the bottom for me are DS2 and Demon’s Souls, but how I rank the other 5 varies week to week lol
I’ve only played the DS remake and haven’t played any of the dark souls yet.

I’ve only played the DS remake and haven’t played any of the dark souls yet.
But even then you can kinda see what I mean probably about each game doing something better than the others.

I don’t have a lot of time so I can’t go in depth but just off the top of my head Sekiro - combat, Bloodborne - aesthetic and setting, Elden Ring - open world exploration, DS1 - interconnected 3d metroidvania world design, etc

It’s like that for the ones you haven’t played too where there’s very clearly something(s) that the game excels at more than the others which makes Fromsoft rankings difficult for me lol

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
But even then you can kinda see what I mean probably about each game doing something better than the others.

I don’t have a lot of time so I can’t go in depth but just off the top of my head Sekiro - combat, Bloodborne - aesthetic and setting, Elden Ring - open world exploration, DS1 - interconnected 3d metroidvania world design, etc

It’s like that for the ones you haven’t played too where there’s very clearly something(s) that the game excels at more than the others which makes Fromsoft rankings difficult for me lol
smh you forgot about ds2 and fashion souls

I wonder one reason Imu has BB too on his shit list is because of his df too. Yami might be able to nullify whatever immortality thing they have but needs the df to remain active

Oda in 1997: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Fandom: Ok cool

Oda in 1998: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Oda in 1999: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Oda in 2000: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Oda in 2001: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Oda in 2002: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Oda in 2003: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Oda in 2004: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Oda in 2005: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Oda in 2006: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Oda in 2007: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Oda in 2008: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Oda in 2009: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Oda in 2010: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Oda in 2011: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Oda in 2012: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Oda in 2013: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Oda in 2014: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Oda in 2015: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Oda in 2016: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Oda in 2017: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Oda in 2018: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Oda in 2019: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Oda in 2020: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Oda in 2021: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Oda in 2022: *Draws Shanks with a Sword*

Oda in 2023: *Draws Shanks USING THE Sword*

Fandom:
That’s blasphemous are you trying imply he is not a hakiman but a swordsman :crazwhat:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
The fact refused to ditch Gryphon after losing his arm tells us everything. After @Lor D. Coast took his arm that was best time to switch fighting styles entire. He could have picked a rifle or become another Garp since he is such a great “hakiman” who doesn’t even use his sword to cut :milaugh:
Thank you for confirming that Shanks is a swordsman @Lor D. Coast

Even though just looking at him using a sword should've done the trick for most people...

Zolo

Cope Doctor
The fact refused to ditch Gryphon after losing his arm tells us everything. After @Lor D. Coast took his arm that was best time to switch fighting styles entire. He could have picked a rifle or become another Garp since he is such a great “hakiman” who doesn’t even use his sword to cut :milaugh:
Shanks simply uses hes trusted sword, as hes comfortable with it.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for confirming that Shanks is a swordsman @Lor D. Coast

Even though just looking at him using a sword should've done the trick for most people...
I look at shanks and how he fights and I dont see no swordsmanship from him

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Don't drop One Piece :kriwhat:
How can you read this crap anymore wherew Koby is stronger than Mihawk? and Kizaru went light speed to kill Vegadrunk just to have normal convo with him now ? wheres logic in that? BS writting by Oda. making Shanks hakiman was hes first mistake, he should have been swordsman but that would make him weaker than Mihawk so Oda made him hakiman instead