Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
She could just not get sick or poisoned? This is fiction. Oda can just write it so nothing bad happens. She can just bring food for the trip or not eat like she did in Wano, and no storms happen to bother her, she just follows the log pose to egghead. It's really not complicated. You're just trying to invent problems.
One Piece is fiction from Oda. Yamato sailing out to sea alone either in a ship or skating across on the sea is fiction not in One Piece.

You are stating Oda can just draw and write Yamato however he wants. This is true for the most part. But my argument would be that Oda is meticulous. Yamato and Momo are both 28 year old Mythical Zoan types that are Guardians of Wano...whose fathers fought each other...Momo and Kaido are dragons...Yamato idolized Oden...these connections Oda brainstormed together. To likely stay together. Momo is not surpassing Yamato anytime soon so Yamato will not be possibly leaving until then.

Yamato has shown no inclination of knowing how to sail. Only prior knowledge is likely from Oden's Journal. Unless pre-Wano Yamato was out traveling the seas with Kaido and mother. Oden could not leave Wano alone, needed Whitebeard Pirates. Yamato was going to go with Ace. Then Luffy. Perhaps it's the next crew to visit Wano...or leave with Captain Carrot.

How long of a journey is Wano to Elbaf...by foot? Also why would Yamato choose Elbaf first? Yamato is free now yet chose Wano. Wano is Yamato's new family. I would guess Yamato sails with Momonosuke, Retainers, Tama, etc... if Yamato goes out to sea.

One Piece is fiction from Oda. Yamato sailing out to sea alone either in a ship or skating across on the sea is fiction not in One Piece.

You are stating Oda can just draw and write Yamato however he wants. This is true for the most part. But my argument would be that Oda is meticulous. Yamato and Momo are both 28 year old Mythical Zoan types that are Guardians of Wano...whose fathers fought each other...Momo and Kaido are dragons...Yamato idolized Oden...these connections Oda brainstormed together. To likely stay together. Momo is not surpassing Yamato anytime soon so Yamato will not be possibly leaving until then.

Yamato has shown no inclination of knowing how to sail. Only prior knowledge is likely from Oden's Journal. Unless pre-Wano Yamato was out traveling the seas with Kaido and mother. Oden could not leave Wano alone, needed Whitebeard Pirates. Yamato was going to go with Ace. Then Luffy. Perhaps it's the next crew to visit Wano...or leave with Captain Carrot.

How long of a journey is Wano to Elbaf...by foot? Also why would Yamato choose Elbaf first? Yamato is free now yet chose Wano. Wano is Yamato's new family. I would guess Yamato sails with Momonosuke, Retainers, Tama, etc... if Yamato goes out to sea.
I never said the aokiji thing, talk to ravagerblade if you have a problem with it. Aside from that, this is a completely different argument. This is the definition of moving the goalpost.

I disagree, If Only Yamato having no experience is so vital enough there's still chances of her getting a ride. I find it funny nobody seems to question Jinbei just showing up in Wano out of the blue, but if Yamato does it, it's just something that CANNOT happen. Double standards much?

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
Fits more than Bonney tbqh. Having a true rascal on the ship wouldn't be so bad.

Maybe Vegapunk splits up his satellites for safety reasons?
I have all Vegapunks besides Lilith and York dying.

Lilith to Straw Hats, York to Blackbeard Pirates (they're here partially to pick her up, and to get Seraphim).

Punk vs Punk. Lilith going after York for causing the death of the Stella and other Satellites.

Lilith's first action in the series was saving a pirate ship so she could steal from it, girl is literally "EVIL", she fits in perfect.

I have all Vegapunks besides Lilith and York dying.

Lilith to Straw Hats, York to Blackbeard Pirates (they're here partially to pick her up, and to get Seraphim).

Punk vs Punk. Lilith going after York for causing the death of the Stella and other Satellites.

Lilith's first action in the series was saving a pirate ship so she could steal from it, girl is literally "EVIL", she fits in perfect.
I also believe BB came to Egghead to take Vegapunk, but he'll only manage to take York.
and Lilith will come with SH, she already expressed how excited she is to travel outside of Egghead.
not necessarily as a crew member, but at leat she will travel with SH for a while.

Where are ppl getting that Lucci has any inclination to join the crew? is this a resurgence of ppl who wanted him in Water 7 before his reveal as CP9 because he's had no signs of wanting to be a pirate or joining Luffy
Trust me, he will join. I am betting my avi god knows how long, because I'm confident that Oda will do it by the end of Egghead.
Post automatically merged:

You say this and yet, Bonney has the most panel time in this arc except for luffy, more than any of the Vegapunks. And not by a small amount either.

Is Vegapunk a critical part of this arc? Yes

But the core is clearly Bonney and her relationship with Kuma and their relationship to Nika.

edit: Also Lucci explicitly says two Vegapunks are dead, which includes Shaka and there is no indication that Chopper treated Shaka nor that Lucci is lying about who is dead.
Just wanted to refer to our talk back in November. This is what I meant, when I said that Bonney and Kuma have not the core-problem of the arc. We now see that Oda is slowly building tension further up. And now Vegapunk gets into focus again. There is a much deeper problem lieing underneath all this - Oda is still hiding that.

And soon, we will have Lucci as the main focus, trust me on this.

Last edited: