Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
Didn't he already announce a buster call? Is it going to be broadcasted?
:kayneshrug:
Didnt he announce it already lmao
Man has lived so long, his memory has become so shit and hes already forgotten hes announced a buster call SMH.

INT. EGGHEAD ISLAND - DAY

The tension hangs thick in the air as SATURN, the forgetful Gorosei with a beard, hat, dreadlocks, and cane, stands amidst the chaos, his memory wavering like a ship lost at sea.

JAYGARCIA SATURN:
(booming voice)

Attention, Egghead Island! By the decree of the World Government, a Buster Call has been initiated! Surrender Dr. Vegapunk at once!

KIZARU:
(aside, to himself)

Didn't he just say that?

Confusion ripples through the crowd as SATURN repeats his proclamation, completely oblivious to his previous announcement.

JAYGARCIA SATURN:
(again, with gusto)
Another Buster Call! For... reasons!

KIZARU:
(scratching his head)
Did we just enter a time loop?

The Marines exchange baffled glances, while the STRAW HAT PIRATES try to stifle their laughter at the absurdity of the situation.

LUFFY:
(trying not to laugh)
Did he forget he just called one?

ZORO:
(grinning)
Looks like Saturn's memory is as reliable as a leaky boat.

As SATURN continues to bellow his orders, the islanders exchange bewildered looks, unsure of how to respond to this bizarre turn of events.

KUMA:
(whispering to Bonney)
I think Saturn's lost his marbles.

BONNEY:
(giggling)
Seems like it!

Meanwhile, KIZARU struggles to make sense of the situation, his confusion growing with each passing moment.

KIZARU:
(squinting)
Did he just...? But... How...?
Suddenly, realization dawns on Kizaru's face as he comes to terms with Saturn's forgetfulness.

KIZARU:
(understandingly)
Ah, the perils of old age and memory loss.
Sentomaru, the Marine clad in a suit of armor, steps forward, his stern expression tinged with amusement.

SENTOMARU:
(chuckling)
Looks like Saturn's got a bit of memory trouble today.

LUCCI:
(raising an eyebrow)
This is unprecedented even for him.

Amidst the chaos, STUSSY, the clone of Miss Bakkin created by Vegapunk and his former allies, Judge, Queen, and Caesar, steps forward, her expression one of bemusement.

STUSSY:
(folding her arms)
Well, this is certainly entertaining. I wonder if he'll remember after the third time?

KAKU:
(shaking his head)
It seems we've stumbled into a comedy of errors.

The remaining STRAW HAT PIRATES, FRANKY, ROBIN, CHOPPER, BROOK, SANJI, and JINBEI, observe the spectacle with varying degrees of amusement and bewilderment.

SANJI:
(chuckling)
I've heard of forgetfulness, but this is on another level.

FRANKY:
(scratching his head)
I wonder if he needs a memory upgrade?

ROBIN:
(smiling)
It's certainly an unexpected turn of events.

CHOPPER:
(giggling)
Do you think he'll remember he forgot?

BROOK:
(chuckling)
Ah, the mysteries of memory, a tale as old as time itself.
And so, amidst the chaos and confusion, Egghead Island marches forward, one Buster Call at a time, embracing the absurdity of life with a hearty dose of humor.

FADE OUT.