Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, not only did Luffy stop Kizaru AGAIN, it was THAT encounter and NOT Saturn that made Bonney realize hes Nika.

@Durableguy 5th time in a row bro, maybe I should count both of those things and add it to 6:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Wait Luffy made Bonney realize he's Nika?

Bro this means Luffy is STARTING against Kizaru in Gear 5.

@Elder Lee Hung @Kurozumi Wiwi @Extravlad @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Adamxero @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @avinni @haxxor

Luffy is in his precious time-limit form but is ignoring Saturn and focusing on Kizaru.

Also "Kizaru has low durability" is about to get debunked so hard cuz there's no way the punch Luffy hits him with has him down

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

So next arc is definitely Dragon

if Doggy and Broggy came here cause they were alerted by Saul who was told by Dragon after Shakka called him that he was gonna die

Seriously, these shitty whiners are tiring. If you are going to abandon the manga, do it and don't come back, just because Oda leaves his overrated character stagnant (which Oda is giving his fair level) they complain and complain They are annoying as hell. poop

Kizaru can return at the speed of light, do you think he'll let Luffy fight Saturn? No way brother
LOL. The last time he got tagged by Luffy he needed a nap and have Saturn save his ass. That time he got lucky and managed to stall Luffy long enough to hit limit. This time round he refuelled again. Lizaru is finished XD.

C

Cruxroux

Because your headcanons are being destroyed before your eyes?

Because you're being forced to accept reality rather than live in delusion?

Zoro can't even beat Lucci in the timescale Luffy has recovered his strength and cause more damage to Kizaru than Zoro has to Lucci lmfaooooo it's Zoroverrrrrrr
Headcanon of what exactly?

Forced to accept reality? It's disappointment.
It's a chapter without zoro again. Idc about results I want him in the chapter.

Your condom , went down without taking any damage , had to be carried around , used food to recover.

Whereas zoro has not made a single attack yet on panel , was fighting hakiless until now.
Zoro fight is purposely prolonged.

Go and have a read on 10 pages of spoiler discussion if anyone even enjoying Nika wanking from oda.

It's not just me disappointed.

So bonneys faith in nika is restored, jeez I wonder what possible person Bonney could use Distortion future on to make them a nika like warrior?

Couldn’t be someone who told Saturn they’d be a warrior like nika and saw lufffy specifically using the gum gum battleaxe. Definitely not

@Durableguy @Pringles

Status
Not open for further replies.