Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Old Vegapunk will 100% die one way or an other

he has so many ways to live on (his mind network, satellites etc etc) no need for him for the future plot and he is too smart
Long has home girl Lilith survives the rest can jump off a cliff

This is the third time Gear 5 has cheap-shotted Kizaru.

First grabbing him from behind in Gear 5, then WSG-ing him when he's focused on Vegapunk, and now just punching him out of nowhere.

Like Whitebeard, Shanks, and Kaido, Luffy is truly showing that he is a real Yonko with these cheap shots

:kata:

@Elder Lee Hung @Kurozumi Wiwi @Extravlad @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Adamxero @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @avinni @haxxor
WSG wasnt a cheap shot what are you talking about Liniyagi.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Are we gonna ignore how Luffy tagged Kizaru yet again. Did Oda forget about obs haki? I am all for Luffy dunking on Kizaru but this is getting silly now.

Johanna Faries, the former General Manager of the Call of Duty franchise, is the new President of Blizzard Entertainment.

Today is something else...
Anyone who playing blizzard games post 2010 is a certified retard anyways

Imagine buying diablo 3 and after that 4, or playing modern wow, lmao

This is the third time Gear 5 has cheap-shotted Kizaru.

First grabbing him from behind in Gear 5, then WSG-ing him when he's focused on Vegapunk, and now just punching him out of nowhere.

Like Whitebeard, Shanks, and Kaido, Luffy is truly showing that he is a real Yonko with these cheap shots

:kata:

@Elder Lee Hung @Kurozumi Wiwi @Extravlad @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Adamxero @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @avinni @haxxor
Oh I totally missed that Luffy is in G5. So Bonney can finally get to see it maybe even clash against Saturn but ofc the Admiral will not allow the emperor to hurt the Gorosei even more.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
I’m sorry guys I can’t do this any more I cannot keep wasting my time on a chatracter that is just going to let me down week after week

this is my offical good bye
:parkcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.