Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you realize this chapter changes literally nothing to Saturn being the main villain of the arc and Luffy's main fight.

Luffy has to stop both Kizaru and Saturn and he punched Kizaru away.

Some people may tell you this is leading to Luffy vs Kizaru round 2, maybe Luffy ends up clashing with Kizaru again, maybe there is some truth in what they say?

However, we both know where this is heading towards. Luffy punched Kizaru away so he can focus on the main villain.
That last sentence is entire plausible.

But no. Admiral fans gonna admiral fan

Worst thing is that it won't even be Luffy who will finish Kizaru off, I'm warning them of that before they end up realizing this in the following chapters.
Kizaru needs to be freed from his burden only Luffy can do that.

I suspect Luffy beats Kizaru, Saturn escapes the buster call. Saturn is to important to be beat here.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Jinbei could be out there destroying ships with his water kamehameha

instead my man has to run around the island trying to find Zoro who is fighting a cat bro
He's just joined the crew and Odas already ruining him. Not to mention nami forgave him and is friendly with him but his Seraphim clone whose a child too tried to kill her and strangled her.
Sanji tells jinbei to kill himself and he gets some big Ws vs Sera Jinbei lmao.

Bro

why the fuck is Sanji just running like a clown and watching his captain fight an Admiral

and a woman fight Saturn

is Oda gonna let this bitch do anything?

poor fucking Jinbei is now also running like a bitch to find Zoro

the entire crew is just a bunch of headless chicken running DOING NOTHING BRO
It's a run piece always every arc
1st half of the arc was all about VP randomly disappearing and all of them running around to find.
Every arc involves 70% running like headless chicken

I hope you realize this chapter changes literally nothing to Saturn being the main villain of the arc and Luffy's main fight.

Luffy has to stop both Kizaru and Saturn and he punched Kizaru away.

Some people may tell you this is leading to Luffy vs Kizaru round 2, maybe Luffy ends up clashing with Kizaru again, maybe there is some truth in what they say?

However, we both know where this is heading towards. Luffy punched Kizaru away so he can focus on the main villain.
Luffy punched Kizaru cause Kizarus the biggest threat in the arc.

Bonney regains her faith in Nika and soon she’ll give kuma her hero a nika like future so he can defeat Saturn.

That’s where this is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.