Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy defeated Doflamingo, not Rebecca and not Kyros / Luffy did not defeat Fujitora in Dressrosa
Nika will defeat Saturn, not Bonney and not Kuma / Nika will not defeat Kizaru in Egghead

Get your facts straight
Okay but see there’s a few things you aren’t considering… Bonney is supposed to get a power up… Saturn himself confirms that Bonney is supposed to get a power up when she sees Nika Luffy

soooo… What for? Like why is Bonney getting a power up? Who is she going to fight with this power up? All the pacifista work for her because Vegapunk hacked them or something… All the fodder marines left… all the vice admirals left… Kizaru is getting punched to shit by Luffy… Saturn is the only villain left on the island… Why is Bonney getting a power up, to not do anything it? The only person on the island left to punch is Saturn right?

also Nika will defeat Saturn… but remember that Bonney’s power lets her become Nika… that was the whole thing… Her power up is to become any future she imagines is possible… She’s going to become Nika… That’s the power up… So yes, Nika will defeat Saturn, Nika form Bonney will defeat Saturn

Ndule, you realize Katakuri was the second main threat of WCI

:lawsigh:
Did you read my sentence ?
If they were JUST 2nd major threat without offering anything else

Katakuri introduced FS to the reader , a skill that Luffy needed and he was twice superior to Luffy
Someone lUffy has to surpass

Kizaru isn't someone Luffy has to surpass, he's already Yonko level and has been proven to end Kizaru with any powerful blow
Luffy is already awakened and has beaten awakened users already too

Combat wise he brings nothing that Luffy needs to learn /master
Narrative wise , he's not also the person making Bonney and Kuma suffer

I really don't get where this Oda don't care about Zoro and Sanji or rest of the SH coming from after wano .
Where Zoro and Sanji had there longest fights ever and other SH also got fights .
We in arc where MC was not even in it for 17 chapters record for OP and fights short as fuck .
This going be another short fight that hardly going mean shit while they escape just like rest of the arc fights.

@Pringles @Durableguy
I'd also like to remember you that the ancient robot must've started moving again since Luffy is in Nika in mode and since the invaders are the Strongest army having the ancient robot clear out the fleet would dehype the Giants, so narrative wise it would make no sense to have the ancient robot fight the fleet.

Two options imo. The robot is solely used to escape the island and or the robot stalls Saturn until Luffy has defeated Kizaru so that he can get back in time to deal the finishing blow (Bajrang stamp). Luffy would be fighting both at the same time.
Good observation with the robot, thank you for bringing it up

I think the robot will be used to escape the island and it'll carry the Sunny and the Straw Hats before Luffy lands his foot on Saturn, I think that's where this will be leading to. The robot would kinda mimic Momo in Wano, where instead of protecting Onigashima, it would protect the Sunny and Straw Hats

Now, whether Luffy will fight Kizaru or not is not really what I'm arguing here, if they interact more than this punch then let it be but I can't describe the precise details of what will happen to Kizaru, I think it's difficult to say anything at this point

All that I'm sure of (I may be biased, call me stubborn or whatever) is that Luffy will defeat Saturn and I don't think Oda is crazy enough to make Luffy defeat both Saturn and Kizaru in the same arc, so whether Luffy keeps fighting Kizaru or not, I think that Zoro might be the one who will finish him off but that's merely based on a mirror with Sabaody and I still find it a bit hard to believe at this point

Okay but see there’s a few things you aren’t considering… Bonney is supposed to get a power up… Saturn himself confirms that Bonney is supposed to get a power up when she sees Nika Luffy

soooo… What for? Like why is Bonney getting a power up? Who is she going to fight with this power up? All the pacifista work for her because Vegapunk hacked them or something… All the fodder marines left… all the vice admirals left… Kizaru is getting punched to shit by Luffy… Saturn is the only villain left on the island… Why is Bonney getting a power up, to not do anything it? The only person on the island left to punch is Saturn right?

also Nika will defeat Saturn… but remember that Bonney’s power lets her become Nika… that was the whole thing… Her power up is to become any future she imagines is possible… She’s going to become Nika… That’s the power up… So yes, Nika will defeat Saturn, Nika form Bonney will defeat Saturn
You're a troll at this point

No damsel has ever beaten their oppressor in this manga

Bonney isn't beating Saturn

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
It's still possible Saturn and Luffy could fight, but this chapter is a huge L to anyone who thought Kizaru wouldn't do anything lmfao

Let's be honest, any one with common sense understands that Luffy's fight is kizaru. I can still understand you thinking that Saturn is the main villain of the arc, but what I can't understand is thinking that Kizaru is going to fight Sanji or Zoro.

Do you really think that after all the admiral build up all these years, Oda is going to allow anyone but Luffy be the one to take down an admiral? To think that he first character to take down a navy admiral won't even be a pirate captain is just delusional. Especially with the past between Luffy and Kizaru. Zoro never stood a chance.

And seriously, people really thought Sanji will fight Kizaru while Zoro fights Lucci, what he's gonna do, get one shotted? He will be lucky to get a fight this arc in the first place.:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.