Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And then what? She punches him and then what?

I sincerely hope that the Bonney’s power up isn’t just “big punch”… She can already do that in fact… She’s becoming the Nika… She’s supposed to get as significant a power boost from that as a Luffy did

if current Bonney is like veteran level… I expect Nika Bonney to at least climb to YC2-YC1… This is Nika we are talking about… It’s not just a random power up that means nothing to the story

also Bonney now has All 50 Pacifista working for her… Are you saying YC2 Bonney with 50 Pacifista can’t put down Saturn? Okay so what if we add Kuma… YC2 Bonney + 50 Pacifista + Kuma… Anha… Can’t that beat Saturn?
You are doing mental gymnastics at this point.

I advise you to read the definition of a shonen and what the "damsel in distress" narrative device means.

You are imagining random scenarios that can't happen in that context.

We know how Oda writes this story from previous arcs, it's always the same narrative device and the manga is a shonen.

Lmfao. What are you on about?

You do realise that in this chapter she just locked herself out of that, right? Its the exact opposite. Bonney learning the truth of Nika means she can't use Nikas power again. Lmfao. He isn't "going out of his way" for anything. He has been consistently portraying Saturn as the absolute evil. He has been consistently portraying Kizaru as wavering and Saturn as the giving the orders and pulling the strings. Lmfao. And Luffy's the one that's been going around "freeing" people for like the whole story?
Bonney ain't beating Saturn lmfao. She tried and failed. Law tried and failed against Doffy in Dresrosa. And that interferes in no way for why the absolute evil, big bad of this arc is Saturn. Not Kizaru.
Saturn directly says because Bonney hasn’t seen Luffy’s Nika form, she’s weaker because of it

You cut out the panel that has Saturn directly saying she’ll get stronger from seeing Luffy

I genuinely think Logia Awakening is going to be something so utterly broken that it catches people offguard.

Imagine it just lets the logia make more of their element, but then the description is like "on a 100x greater scale."

So Logia Awakening is a 100x power up
:crazwhat:

Zoro’s big moment this arc deadass might be knocking Lucci out. As for how long he’ll be down idk…

Sanji’s moment if not getting conquerors might be more of a mr. Prince or ennies loby like moment. Where he outsmarts the marines/saturn

Thought we would have Luffy vs Saturn but seems like it’s round 2 between Luffy and Kizaru. Bonney getting the control of pacifistas is narratively good (for the flashback we had) but not for the current event (SHs are OP now). I wonder why giants showed up?

Status
Not open for further replies.