Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
I'm really wondering what the giants will do, maybe you are right
Aye thank you.

:kata:

I hope hes gonna hype them up as opposed to hype tooling them, we've waited far longer for Elbaf than Wano and thus the Samurai too ofc (we dont speak about the "ninjas") so I pray he will deliver on them somehow. Big Mom wrecking Elbaf at only freaking age 5 really did not help things either lol.

But we've to see giants with DFs canonically except San Juan Wolf I think so I hope that will make a huge difference, I thought Elbaf might be the country with the best CoC and thus be the CoC mastery arc with Shanks being the focus of it but Wano was the CoC arc, so maybe giants will have decent ACoA at least? I am stretching that copium further than even Luffy can stretch himself at this point lmfao.

Good for you bro, this is why I respect you even though I think you're a crazy lunatic. You are consistent in your headcanon.

Not like that clown @Redboy776 who is clearly gassing up Lucci because Zoro is fighting him, absolutely disgusting behaviour.
Luffy couldnt beat lucci with 3 named attack that is where the hype is at for zoro, if he one shot with a named attack he is > G5 Luffy. And next time quote me directly didnt know you as cowardly.

Let’s examine all the evidence.

The weakest/lowest ranked in any organization tends to go out first (ie Jack, Snacks, Cracker).
I raise you Whitebeard. Also Croc> Moriah. Also is Kizaru weaker then Fuji and Greenbull then?

Saturn is the last planet out of the elders.
Cool, that doesnt really mean anything.

Mercury (the first planet) is literally named “Topman.”
:kobeha:
Now this might be something but he could as well be the oldest. Not necessarily power level related.

Yes they are.
Not enough evidence to believe it at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.