Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Dude with Netflix tendency and thinking Empowering Women = Making them hate men and superior to them you just know they are going to fuck up the Kyoshi warriors.
Bro

all that shit about Annabeth being "the most formidable demigod alive"

Annabeth already knowing everything and detecting every trap before they even get there, it's insane

they took a great character from the books and just made her into a Girl Boss that can't have any failures

fuck this

the entire main trio is completely different in the books
Post automatically merged:

tbf, you shouldn't

but i think Disney is gonna ruin it, so yeah...

…I’m not going to enjoy this show, am I?

They’re gonna girlboss Azula up instead of keeping her this incredibly smart psychopath.
They will girlboss every female character lmao. And the funny thing is they dont need to be girlbossed most of the female characters in Avatar are baddass, from Suki to Ty Lee to Azula to Katara. Every single one of them is GOATED but you know Netflix, they will go to the extreme.

I mean after seeing this news of basically removing Sokkas character developement I dont have high hopes for this show.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Unfortunately, normies don't watch animation as much as live action

bunch of dumb asses

that's why they keep pushing live actions

i wished the Percy Jackson show was animated too, would've been better than this shit
The sad thing is there has yet to be a live action version of an animated thing that people consider as good as or better than the animated version. These live action series just exist to nostalgia bait people into remembering the animated thing. As if people can’t just go and rewatch the animated things, but no…instead we have to fill all these goddamn streaming services with new contentTM even if it’s all shit.

It actually amazes me that people found the live action One Piece even remotely passable. It was so goofy, stupid, awkward, cringe, every second of it was the biggest piece of dogshit I’ve ever seen. The OG anime, while old, is still nearly perfect in many ways and there’s nothing about the live action that I found enjoyable. Just an example though. All these new live action remakes are the death of art.

I

Indigo

…I’m not going to enjoy this show, am I?

They’re gonna girlboss Azula up instead of keeping her this incredibly smart psychopath.
i'm telling you right now

they are gonna push the Azula being a victim and troubled kid a lot more right from the start

and they will reduce the amount of evil she does

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
They will girlboss every female character lmao. And the funny thing is they dont need to be girlbossed most of the female characters in Avatar are baddass, from Suki to Ty Lee to Azula to Katara. Every single one of them is GOATED but you know Netflix, they will go to the extreme.

I mean after seeing this news of basically removing Sokkas character developement I dont have high hopes for this show.
I didn’t have high hopes when I saw Zuko actively defending himself from Ozai in the trailer.

Completely changed the context of their Agni Kai, Zuko sits there and takes the punishment which says a lot about his character and how vile the Phoenix king is.

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
Dude with Netflix tendency and thinking Empowering Women = Making them hate men and superior to them you just know they are going to fuck up the Kyoshi warriors.
This is exactly what the Barbie movie did bigtime too and ended up making the male characters look much better ironically. The female characters aside from Weird Barbie and Margot/Main Barbie maybe and that girls mother were probably the only female characters I didnt hate in that film.

I can actually picture how they're gonna write the Kyoshi warriors, think Faye Valentine in the Bebop LA, Mystique in X-Men Dark Phoenix, M-SheU etc.

still no full summary smhhhhikg r9iuh
2-3 hours at least. Unless he drops it early but unlikely imo.

The sad thing is there has yet to be a live action version of an animated thing that people consider as good as or better than the animated version. These live action series just exist to nostalgia bait people into remembering the animated thing. As if people can’t just go and rewatch the animated things, but no…instead we have to fill all these goddamn streaming services with new contentTM even if it’s all shit.

It actually amazes me that people found the live action One Piece even remotely passable. It was so goofy, stupid, awkward, cringe, every second of it was the biggest piece of dogshit I’ve ever seen. The OG anime, while old, is still nearly perfect in many ways and there’s nothing about the live action that I found enjoyable. Just an example though. All these new live action remakes are the death of art.
The only two things I liked about the OPLA was Buggy and Mihawk lmao.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
i'm telling you right now

they are gonna push the Azula being a victim and troubled kid a lot more right from the start

and they will reduce the amount of evil she does
They did want to give her a redemption in a 4th season but that never panned out. And her character has gone through remarkable changes.

But Azula should not seem fragile until later seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.