Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Possibly, I fear they could take him hostage as a memento of what happened. A reminder not to fuck with them and Elbaf basically. That kind of spoils of war thing or something? I imagine Vikings did shit like that too?

Kidd said he wanted to take Kaidos head and mount it on his ship too, so that would be a brutally ironic panel, that I can see Oda stroking himself at the thought of doing a savage callback/mockery of lol.

Jika the Damned One coming in clutch to help save Egghead? Cant have Vegapunk without Mr Punk Rotten himself? /s
That's quite brutal, don't think Oda would do that

Chapter 1106: SUN GOD NIKA
In page 1, Luffy goes back to Gear 5 and goes back to Nika, we see his full transformation
In page 2, Nika goes to the toilet and gets rid of all the food he ate in the previous chapters
In page 3, we see Nika getting back to where Kizaru and Saturn are
In page 4, Nika punches Kizaru and Kizaru says "Nika", Bonney starts crying
In page 5, Nika goes to where Zoro is and defeats Lucci and Zoro
In page 6, Nika gives the authority of the pacifista to Bonney
In page 7, Nika saves Vegapunk from Saturn before he attacks him
In page 8, Nika starts jumproping Saturn
In page 9, Nika goes and punches Sanji (don't ask me why)
In page 10, Nika goes back to the vending machine to get a Fanta
In page 11, Nika says hi to Franky and gives him a hug for being the GOAT
In page 12, Nika thanks Brook for being a skeleton
In page 13, Doll falls in love with Nika
In page 14-15, Dorry and Brogy come back for Nika, they heard the drums of liberation
In page 16, Nika dances on the moon
Editor's note: it's over for other fandoms, this is Nika piece from now on
No enel?
Mid chapter

Kizaruber Eats

We need to send CoC To Horny Therapy ASAP
That's quite brutal, don't think Oda would do that
You could be right but Oda does show some brutal shit when he wants to, like Jack torturing and mutilating the Dukes or Kidd crucifying people before, also Odens and Yasuies deaths ofc.

When it comes to slandering Kidd, I dont think Oda would hold back tbh lol. i just wish Redon would stop being so fucking vague and attention whoring on what this "brutal thing" is and either tell us which he wont do ofc or drop the fool summary already so we can finally stop agonising over w/e the hell it is.

I honestly can't think what else it is, given the last part of the chapter is Dorry and Broggy appearing and why would Redon and other leakers feel the need to not say what it is? Either its truly fucked up/shocking or they wanna milk the hype for it or both?

You could be right but Oda does show some brutal shit when he wants to, like Jack torturing and mutilating the Dukes or Kidd crucifying people before, also Odens and Yasuies deaths ofc.

When it comes to slandering Kidd, I dont think Oda would hold back tbh lol. i just wish Redon would stop being so fucking vague and attention whoring on what this "brutal thing" is and either tell us which he wont do ofc or drop the fool summary already so we can finally stop agonising over w/e the hell it is.

I honestly can't think what else it is, given the last part of the chapter is Dorry and Broggy appearing and why would Redon and other leakers feel the need to not say what it is? Either its truly fucked up/shocking or they wanna milk the hype for it or both?

Probably both

If Luffy saw Kid pillared that might be a moral dilemma for Luffy.

I

Indigo

i could see a villain doing that, but not the giants

H

Herrera95

Giants destroyed the ship like they did with Kid ship. Just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.