Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boys holding his head on the floor ringed out after a single, non ACOC (unnamed??) attack and now his gonna watch how 2 actual top tiers fight.
We'll see just how "fine" he is, because you ain't "fine" if you're sitting on the floor clutching your head lmfao
DUde just got sneaked by luffy so give him a second . I love how you guys always have to sneak the other one to be effective I get Bonney was in danger tough t. But Attacking someone when he is attacking someone is call a free hit . ANd you are enjoying those free hit way too much .

i don't wanna hear anything about leakers being against 5anji fans. 2 weeks in a row now they've covered for you guys. lmao a neg diff was never something I thought would happen though
They've been covering for admiral fans too tbh. This is the second time initial spoilers neglected to mention a crucial fact. One was the fact that Luffy moved. Next was the fact that Kizaru didn't just get "blown away" like when Luffy threw him, his sitting on the ground once again holding his head.

Kizaru vs Sanji: two shot with a basic attack

this is sad af

Zoro and Sanji's gap is bigger than we thought
Kaido was right, adv CoC users are a different breed

I don’t say that Zoro would win against Kizaru but he would give him a good fight at least
It was significant after Wano, people with their Zoro hate deluded themselves.
Zoro is the only guy who can be equal or slighly above someone who doesn't even have advanced Haki while Zoro himself has both ACoC and ACoA.

Status
Not open for further replies.