Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed spoiler from @OPKingdom32:

-Sanji confronts Kaido at the end of the chapter, but he is still in disguise.
- Yamato & Luffy have a discussion regarding Oden's will, Yamato explains why she wants to help them.

---------

I'm assuming he'll probably pull a Prince type thing again with rescuing Momo. Surprised Oda is going that far with Sanji in this arc, nice!
My boi finally about to graduate from his simpness gag. I hope he didn't ruined his chances to save momo by simping on Black Maria. :finally:

My boi finally about to graduate from his simpness gag. I hope he didn't ruined his chances to save momo by simping on Black Maria. :finally:
He's gonna simp on the 1-eyed girl instead.

But nah he's probably the best candidate at this point to save Momo, without being detected, that stealth fits it too well. Though it'd take away tension and what not, and not give much significance to him getting captured if ole boy Sanji rescues him just like that, idk. But it should be easy for him to rescue Momo with the flying boosteers and stealth.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Just follow official spoiler post.

Its natural you ll see this prank just chill up. People are doing to reduce boredome. I dunno why you are taking it so seriously.
Exactly.

@sanjikun don't get us wrong but we are losing our minds because it's a return to Thursday spoilers mode so everyone wants to kill time doing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.