Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR SANJI. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HIM. I WORE THE RAID SUIT IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WANJI IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, LODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE GLORIOUS SCIENCE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!​
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Read that again with me, shall you?

- Kizaru is blown away by Luffy's punch (he uses a normal Haki punch, not a new attack)
- After that, we see that Kizaru is sitting on ground. He's holding his head after being punched by Luffy (seems he's fine)

That round 2 was even faster than the first one.
How biased can you be to quote it and not realize how wrong you are :gokulaugh:

Sitting and holding his head after being blind sided is the most Kizaru thing to do. Redon literally said he seems fine - he is unharmed bruh.

And since when is a blind side attack a W anyways? You trippin from A to Z here.

Why people get offended by Sanji it's simple not Zoro or Sanji in the level yet of kizaru they just reached the level of yonko commender they are not Luffy. In the island Luffy is the strongest one followed by kizaru. To be in admiral you need to have high level of all haki no Zoro or Sanji having it, they still depending on skill moves not haki

Here is how the series of events went:

Someone said Zoro didnt see Kizaru yet.

I recalled that yeah funnily enough Zoro didnt see Kizaru yet in the story because he was face down in the dirt the last time Kizaru showed up.

You, for some ungodly reason, made it about powerlevels and Sanji,etc.

Do you now see how retarded you are?​
then it went from me stating a fact about Zoro and Sanji facing admirals to you bitching :gonope: sit down buddy you are clearly not well

Status
Not open for further replies.