Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elbaf is tied to Big Mom, Kid, Robin, Shanks. If it happens I doubt it will be a good arc too many characters to manage plus egghead island being so long will probably affect Elbaf

Take that you Ladmiral and Moronoa clowns. GODFY NEG DIFFS THE ENTIRE VERSE.
CRY, COPE, MALD AND SEETHE EVERYDAY TO SLEEP YOU LITTLE KIDS.
NEVER EVER TALK SHIT ABOUT THE GOD OF THE ONE PIECE WORLD AGAIN. HE IS THE SAVIOR OF THE WEAK, THE OPPRESSED, THE POOR.
CRY TO ODA, ALL OF YOU CLOWNS HAVE TAKEN THAT BIG FAT L. ALWAYS REMEMBER GODFY NEGS YOUR FAVES, NOW DROP THE MANGA AND CRY TO SLEEP.

@Pringles @Tensub @YonkoGodLuffy @Adamxero @Bisoromi Bear

It doesn’t stop, Riboku got a fancier pokemon than Houken now

If it isn’t Pelolo, welcome back
Have you seen Gigakou’s beastly performance
:steef:

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

I literally couldn’t believe my eyes
Reread the post twice trying to find hints of ’L’ee trolling
Spoil me if you must but is
Zhao finally done? And im fine with Riboku finding allies, its the infinite armies that bothered me. Losing 400k soldiers should be a huge blow to any country, one that would take a few generations to recover from.

Take that you Ladmiral and Moronoa clowns. GODFY NEG DIFFS THE ENTIRE VERSE.
NEVER EVER TALK SHIT ABOUT THE GOD OF THE ONE PIECE WORLD AGAIN. HE IS THE SAVIOR OF THE WEAK, THE OPPRESSED, THE POOR.
CRY TO ODA, ALL OF YOU CLOWNS HAVE TAKEN THAT BIG FAT L. ALWAYS REMEMBER GODFY NEGS YOUR FAVES, NOW DROP THE MANGA AND CRY TO SLEEP.

He is going to save even his haters. THAT'S how goated G.o.dfy is

The entire community is sick and tired of Riboku. Even though he is one of my favourite characters he is overstaying his welcome. Either end the state or switch over to fight another state, just give us a break.

Also the Riboku glazing got even worse after the Ousen loss. I don't blame Hara though. Historically Zhao was the greatest obstacle to Qin and RBK was really the only general who could do shit to them.

Qin was by far the strongest and most dominant state.
Riboku hype was kinda gone after the Coalisation arc.
And honestly, it was a damn plot armor that kept him from getting killed after that epic failure, even the Chu guy got killed.

The entire community is sick and tired of Riboku. Even though he is one of my favourite characters he is overstaying his welcome. Either end the state or switch over to fight another state, just give us a break.

Also the Riboku glazing got even worse after the Ousen loss. I don't blame Hara though. Historically Zhao was the greatest obstacle to Qin and RBK was really the only general who could do shit to them.

Qin was by far the strongest and most dominant state.
What about Chu? Dont they have the numbers to be a threat?

And thank you for telling me we are still stuck on Zhao and their infinite spawning armies. Motherfuckers are worse then the Orks from Warhammer.

Take that you Ladmiral and Moronoa clowns. Nika NEG DIFFS THE ENTIRE VERSE.
CRY TO ODA, ALL OF YOU CLOWNS HAVE TAKEN THAT BIG FAT L. ALWAYS REMEMBER Nika NEGS YOUR FAVES, NOW DROP THE MANGA AND CRY TO SLEEP.

Status
Not open for further replies.