Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a strawman. There's a reason people kept arguing they'd run away without beating Saturn or Kizaru.

Or Kuma or Bonney will beat Saturn.

Or any other ridiculous shit that doesn't involve the obvious. Nika beats Saturn
If they don't need to fight, they don't need to fight. Nobody's trying to downplay Emperor Joyboy Monkey D. Luffy the Sun God man who defeated Kaido.

With all the skirmishes that happen in this manga, you shouldn't expect the strawhats to just show up and beat down, dominate, and K.O. every antagonist they come up against.
Post automatically merged:

ok smart ass what sthe lottery ticket numbers for tommorw
using that for myself, can't reveal it here

If they don't need to fight, they don't need to fight. Nobody's trying to downplay Emperor Joyboy Monkey D. Nika the Sun God man who defeated Kaido.

With all the skirmishes that happen in this manga, you shouldn't expect the strawhats to just show up and beat down, dominate, and K.O. every antagonist they come up against.
But end of arc the strawhats will be victorious.

If you can't see that I don't know what to tell you

Bro how do they know about Nika and it being Luffy? How do they know Luffy was there? Someone explain please. I may have missed it.
Post automatically merged:

This shit keeps changing L uffy into Nika. Tf is going on?

These guys believe Kizaru is the main villian after all the shit Saturn has done to Kuma, VP and Bonney. Do they even understand this manga?
Kizaru is the main villain for strawhats, saturn is main villain for bonney
just like spandam was main villain for robin

it was you dumb yonkoturds that kept saying "LUFFY FIGHTING SATURN BECAUSE SATURN IS MAIN VILLAIN" so by your own logic kizaru must be the main villain since luffy is fighting kizaru :milaugh:

Kizaru is the main villain for strawhats, saturn is main villain for bonney
just like spandam was main villain for robin

it was you dumb yonkoturds that kept saying "Nika FIGHTING SATURN BECAUSE SATURN IS MAIN VILLAIN" so by your own logic kizaru must be the main villain since Nika is fighting kizaru :milaugh:
The kid one shot broke this man.

This post is mental illness

Status
Not open for further replies.