Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't attack Redon for the thought of a epic panel, in my opinion the last page looks dope and if you are a Giant and Nika fan(Redon is), I can understand why he loved that panel and called it brutal.

Or he maybe mean this panel?

Chapter is pretty good, finally things going to became more spicy.
No that coke sniffing buffoon clearly said that the last panel was brutal.

Warlords were never part of a powerful fleet because they never followed orders (Kuma was the exception).

The Admirals have always been the team that fought against the Yonko.

3 admirals + 1FA and 4 emperors: 4 versus 4, do you understand the equivalence here?
Yonko + 3 commanders = fleet admiral + three admirals. The fleet has always been a fifth wheel and nothing more, fool.
Only the fleet and the Shichibukai together can compete with one emperor. This is clearly seen now when Yonko treats the admiral like trash.

Kizaru simply can't beat any Yonko !

He cant tank powerful attacks from WB, Kaido, Shanks, Teach, Luffy & BM without being KOed

He has the worst AP & endurance among Admirals

People thought I was crazy when I say Kid has better endurance and physical strength than most top tiers

The only reason he's top tier is because of AOE, Speed and CoA
No why 3 Admirals couldn't even KO sick dying Newgate, they really lack the AP to KO any rocks pirate in a fight.

Nika laughing while VP is dying
Icantt vro
Tf is this
...I have been considering ever since we did get Nika. Maybe Nika isn't such a good thing after all.
What if everything is a goddamn joke to Nika?

Reminds me of Re;Creators where there was this one character who broke reality and came from a magical girl anime and wondered why her attacks suddenly cause harm to people and destroy things when its never happened in her own world.

Maybe its like this with this weird Toonforce power.
Toonforce is silly and absolutely nonserious reality warping for comedy where there are no stakes. Spongebob can just be cut to pieces and reform, Looney Tunes characters can just explode.
Nobody dies in Toonforce, nobody is truly injured.

I was pondering if this is the Nika stuff. Everything is a goddamn joke to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.