Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Final attack was probably exaggerated for dramatic purposes, but that cut is so damn deep. Ji Aga surviving would honestly be weird.

How do you even stop a slash that's entirely stuck in your neck already
It wouldn't be weird, it would be straight up nonsense. Lol.

Looking forward to the prankster Ousen pulling out The One Ring, disappear and shove his oiled mask up Shibashou’s candy ass shortly after @Bullet

Part of me wants to see the half-ape survive. I mean, this death is just pathetic. Getting taken off guard by the most juvenile bait and switch imaginable.

But the rule is that getting a physical handicap leaves you off the list of the deceased, so Gakushou is likely to survive and there has to be a Seika general to bite the dust this arc.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Good chapter frankly

tte raws didn’t do it justice at all

SBS and his old pal were great, and if SBS is being conservative with his strength now o wonder what it is when he goes all out, can’t wait.

For the Jiaga stuff it would be weird to have him saying he will go all out without restraint and having him killed right away without doing anything. At the very worst he is taking down Shiryou with him. At the very best half dead Jiaga kills Shiryu, the two Denrimi goons and destroys everyone in his path for some time before going down
Post automatically merged:

Part of me wants to see the half-ape survive. I mean, this death is just pathetic. Getting taken off guard by the most juvenile bait and switch imaginable.

But the rule is that getting a physical handicap leaves you off the list of the deceased, so Gakushou is likely to survive and there has to be a Seika general to bite the dust this arc.
Gyou’Un was injured and Β« lost Β» an arm but he was killed later

GKS can totally be killed at one moment

I don't think the "Fire of Seika" line was to indicate instinctual prowess, rather simply their vitality/lifeline. @MarineHQ I still think Shibashou is instictual though.

We've yet to see Ousen doing Ousen stuff and Shibashou doing Shibashou stuff. After this battle they sure will come to heavily respect each other's talent.

Shin + Ouhon have yet to do anything.
Man...the entire Zhao army has to be careful.

The scariest thing is that right now we really don't know how good they are and what they could potentially pull out.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž

All we’ve seen is the sword and neck, Ji Aga might have already broken the rest of the sword together with Shiryou for all we know, lol.

but at the same time it would be so funny if he actually dies after saying he ain’t going to be stopped anymore.
that one is not nearly as deep as the one ji gag took

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Yeah, I really don’t wanna see him survive too. Shiryou knew they couldn’t take down Kansaro so put all her in that one strike/ trick, would be wasted if he survives. also Ji aga seemed to have come in the battle expecting zero fatalities. lol
Ji gag is a bum only @MarineHQ would stan that clown :risitavirus: