[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

If Blue really loved me Ratchet would come in here and reveal innocent child
He will claim innocent child but flip mafia GF later lol

Anyone else townreading Michelle? Because I do, she seems to be pretty chill so far.
And I trust Fuji's shopkeeper indie claim for now.

Never played a round with Yoho or Jaguark. The latter one could have been told by his teammates to act like an innocent newbie though. Besides Pot I'm also not so convinced with Red Night so far. But it's all just based on feelings, I'm not good at getting early reads and I'm probably already putting more effort in than I announced in the sign-up thread.

He will claim innocent child but flip mafia GF later lol

Anyone else townreading Michelle? Because I do, she seems to be pretty chill so far.
And I trust Fuji's shopkeeper indie claim for now.

Never played a round with Yoho or Jaguark. The latter one could have been told by his teammates to act like an innocent newbie though. Besides Pot I'm also not so convinced with Red Night so far. But it's all just based on feelings, I'm not good at getting early reads and I'm probably already putting more effort in than I announced in the sign-up thread.
My first impression of Michelle is fine and I feel the chillness toobut it’s too early to read her imo

J

Joygirl1

My first impression of Michelle is fine and I feel the chillness toobut it’s too early to read her imo
I know it's weak stuff but in the rounds where she was mafia or indie she wasn't active much in the beginning and more holding back than she's here so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.