Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Yamato already as a character. She would fit in perfectly with the strawhats. They need a super strong female comparable to the monster trio. (rip robin).

Also it seems like the two theories of Yamato finding oden's journal or meeting ace turned out to be both correct.:kayneshrug:

I know Yamato is a fan of Oden and everything and she wants to take on his will but is anyone else feeling bad for Momo?
There's this super-strong person who dresses like and adores Oden but Momo himself is far from the character of his father? A complete stranger unrelated by blood is more like Oden than Momo. And as much as I like Yamato so far, I don't want Momo to be overshadowed by her.

But now, there's a new interesting dynamic between the successors of Oden. Who is the true successor? I'm gonna need Oda to give Momo a moment where he stands out even above Yamato. A moment where Yamato realizes that just acting like him and reading his journal does not make her his successor. I need Yamato to realize that Momo is the true holder of his will.:steef:

If Yamato joins, she's gonna be the Oden of the crew.
She has CoC for sure. You think she'll be weaker than Zoro or Sanji lol

Oda wouldn't let her Join. She already knows about Ds, Laugh Tale by reading Oden journal. And she will overshadow Zoro Sanji Jinbei.

The only reason Rayleigh wasn't overshadowed that much by oden is because he's also a conqueror
She and katakuri should form a baby i mean alliance. Shes too good for the strongest
That's more or less how Robin started her Straw Hat career as well, but look at him now
Nah yamato built different
if we do parallels to the roger pirates something the monster trio fans love yami would definitely be the oden aka the best after roger/luffy
:kata:

F

Fallen Prince

Also good on Kaido for being respectful of his son’s gender identity. So many people were confused as to why Kaido of all people would refer to his daughter as his son.

Turns out, a lot of you guys just can’t wrap it around your heads that Oda views gender identity through a different lens than your own narrow mindedness will ever allow.
Please take your sjw somewhere. Can we stop preaching PC here as well?

I get the feeling the first country WG will purge is wano kuni.
Definitely. The moment the country is opened to the world, the WG will seize the opportunity to claim Wano.

But of course we must understand something. Ever since Wano was brought under the control of the Kurozumi Clan, it has not been free from the influence of the WG. Orochi is in bed with the WG and thus their political and economic influence has greatly contributed to the injustices of Wano.

What opening the country will bring will be the opportunity for the WG to have complete dominion over Wano, not just subtle foreign influence.

S

SinOfGreed

Lmfao, keep crying, but Zoro "I can cut anything but the birdcage" would have been low diffed in DR.

The biggest cutting feat in OP right now is clearly Law, even better than Mihawk's iceberg cutting feat in MF.
Zoro never once tried to cut the birdcage, he merely tried to push it back

And law's cutting feats mean jack since his fruit negates all cutting laws if haki isnt used (meaning a mountain is just as easy to cut as a rock)

Also good on Kaido for being respectful of his son’s gender identity. So many people were confused as to why Kaido of all people would refer to his daughter as his son.

Turns out, a lot of you guys just can’t wrap it around your heads that Oda views gender identity through a different lens than your own narrow mindedness will ever allow.
Bruh its not that deep, Yamato looked like a typical male character last chapter espeically with the wig from the mask, people including myself were confused about it

No need to bring the lame ass twitter style arugument about gender here :whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.