[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Kiku isn’t online, or at least they haven’t shown it; + I do tn wanna lynch Kiku on there birthday
Me neither but we have 48 hours and I wanted to test if a vote on her would show up on the VC. But that was before I read the latest posts of Flower and Pot.

Unvote

If I had to blow up one person right now it would be Nibel

I also don’t really think he’s a player I’m gonna get a ton of asking a bunch of questions to him
I say give him the day phase and see how he develops, hes been saying some weird stuff but its not something I dont see town Nibel doing. I wouldnt mind voting him if it helps putting more of a spotlight on him though but I believe he will become easier to read as the day progresses.

I say give him the day phase and see how he develops, hes been saying some weird stuff but its not something I dont see town Nibel doing. I wouldnt mind voting him if it helps putting more of a spotlight on him though but I believe he will become easier to read as the day progresses.
The last sentence is where I’m at on him too

Also Kiku another player that I feel you just have to see what they’ve done when you look back later

Status
Not open for further replies.