Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Namis help against cracker is fair, but these others??

Choppers moment was literally taken from him when oda wrote that queen was just playing for him and could kill him any time.

Robin saving Sanji didn’t feel like a big plot defining moment at all compared to the others.

Zoro scarring Kaido literally meant nothing in the way since the scar wasn’t even alluded to later
The scar remained for the fight and Kaido himself praised Zoro for it, not to mention it bought enough time for Lu-ffy to get up. The rest of those moments don't even involve Lu-ffy which 70% of your examples DO.

Which tells me even you revolve the story around how they help Lu-ffy and specifically in fights. You really brush away Brook standing against Big Mom and fleecing her Poneglyphs because he didn't take her out LMAO

People just don't count anything that isn't the crew directly 1v1ing someone. Stuff like curing diseases or navigating harsh seas literally does not count even if that is their designated role.
^ exactly fucking this

I loved Brook's and Nami's interaction in last chapter
I also loved Franky's moments
and so on

Yet, certain users here will disagree

The fact you are avoiding to say Nika says it all about your agenda
What are you yapyapping about lil bro?

The main character is named Lu-ffy, not Nika, you buffoon.

The scar remained for the fight and Kaido himself praised Zoro for it, not to mention it bought enough time for Lu-ffy to get up. The rest of those moments don't even involve Lu-ffy which 70% of your examples DO.

Which tells me even you revolve the story around how they help Lu-ffy and specifically in fights. You really brush away Brook standing against Big Mom and fleecing her Poneglyphs because he didn't take her out LMAO
I enjoy stories where the main characters friends help him out when he needs it? Yeah?

^ exactly fucking this

I loved Brook's and Nami's interaction in last chapter
I also loved Franky's moments
and so on

Yet, certain users here will disagree

What are you yapyapping about lil bro?

The main character is named Lu-ffy, not Nika, you buffoon.
FRANKY BLASTED A HOLE THROUGH SATURN
Thats real fucking Oars energy right there, and even if not permanent Saturn felt that.
Crew fans been eating.

Yeah their main argument is “if you want to like a character who gets moments just be a Nika fan” literally means don’t like characters because of who they are, just do it for the agenda of knowing a character you like will always look good.
Just don't also set yourself up for disappointment by expecting a choice character to be important in an arc just because they're in it when in some cases there's 100s of characters in it. It would've been nice if Franky had some character moments in Egghead, but is it bad just because he hasn't? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.