Spoiler One Piece Chapter 984 Spoilers Discussion

Who will Yamato-Chan fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

She and katakuri should form a baby i mean alliance. Shes too good for the strongest

Nah yamato built different
if we do parallels to the roger pirates something the monster trio fans love yami would definitely be the oden aka the best after roger/luffy
:kata:
If Luffy has Yamato, no need for Zoro, even Jinbei can die off

Zoro will always be No.2 especially considering he's the combatant of the SH crew.

Ya'll gonna be disappointed in Yamato if you set your expectations too high.

But I don't see her joining SHs anyway she'll be the leader of Wano alongside Shogun Momo
He is not always 2nd strongest, Jinbei us currently above him

And bring combattant doesn't mean you the strongest if so then why isn't Tamago and Co above Vets? Why isn't Burgess above Shiryu?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Here is what i'm thinking.

Yamato is close to Ace.
And then when she know if Ace gonna be executed, she want Kaido to came to marineford to save Ace.
And then, Shanks stops him for coming to Marineford.
After that incident, Yamato became rebellious.
Thats why she had a handcuffs in her wrist.
Shanks is a villain confirmed.:myman:

Here is what i'm thinking.

Yamato is close to Ace.
And then when she know if Ace gonna be executed, she want Kaido to came to marineford to save Ace.
And then, Shanks stops him for coming to Marineford.
After that incident, Yamato became rebellious.
Thats why she had a handcuffs in her wrist.
Shanks is a villan confirmed.:myman:
This shit is happening. I don't think Kaido hates his daughter. He just thinks she's ridiculous for following in Oden's footsteps.

Bruh its not that deep, Yamato looked like a typical male character last chapter espeically with the wig from the mask, people including myself were confused about it

No need to bring the lame ass twitter style arugument about gender here :whitepress:
Being just as basic and toxic as the “Lanji” and “Lawkins” side of the fanbase that peruse this forum. It’s just that my opinion doesn’t mesh with your own is why you think I shouldn’t speak on it.

A lot of people actually were talking about how it was impossible for Yamato to be a woman because of what Kaido and the other Beasts Pirates said blah blah blah. Just stating a fact, maybe not in the most respectable way, but who needs to be respectable on a site full of Pirates and degenerate, eh? Zehahahaha.

If Luffy has Yamato, no need for Zoro, even Jinbei can die off

He is not always 2nd strongest, Jinbei us currently above him

And bring combattant doesn't mean you the strongest if so then why isn't Tamago and Co above Vets? Why isn't Burgess above Shiryu?
Jimbei show everything..

You can have that to place him higher if wish .

But reality ,yes I know it's hurts you I will be soft.

That he as any other character that joins SHs is doomed to be weaker than Zoro any day or nigth now or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.