[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its 1 vote lol

How bout in the interest of working together, who should I try and run over today?
So we can't lynch Pot?
orca is here cuz these posts + the one where they said to kill me if i try
just off the top of my head i tried in wow(they were in) hades (they were in) and a game i cant talk about where i was among the top posters as town
infact i historically post less as mafia if we look at games IE: hxh game in which i posted less and they still decided to basically say that for kind ofno reason which felt like trying to setup a ml on me later
the second post qouted ie pot is kind of nai but the fact that they're asking seirous gameplay related questions showing they're out of meme phase wihle at the same time not making reads is eh
the first post felt kinda lamist but in the negative way in that its something id say as mafia to gain town cred NOT in the town way
Post automatically merged:

Is this town, slight town, and scum lol?
yes
ram for life
best girl

DP1 - Vote Count #3
I

Indigo

Day 1 - Vote Count #3

(as of #885)

Red Night: 3
Luka: 2
Yoho: 1
Michelle: 1
Kiku: 1
Flower: 1
Orwellian: 1

Flower: Fujishiro > Mr. Reloaded > Ratchet > Pot Goblin > Dr_Professor83 > Yoho > Fujishiro > Dr_Professor83 > Pot Goblin > Kiku > Pot Goblin > Red Night
Red Night: Mr. Reloaded > Luka
Mr. Reloaded: Kiku > Yoho > Unvote > Red Night
Fujishiro: Kiku > Yoho > Red Night > Kiku
Dr_Professor83: Kiku > Unvote > Yoho > Pot Goblin > Michelle > Red Night > Kiku > Orwellian
Yoho: Fujishiro > Unvote
Jaguark101: Yoho
The Orca: Gadonkadonk > Pot Goblin
Luka: Luka > Yoho > Flower > Dr_Professor83 > Michelle
Michelle: Luka
Joygirl: Kiku > Unvote
Pot Goblin: Red Night
Naomi: Fujishiro > Unvote
Gadonkadonk: Flower​

Status
Not open for further replies.