[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to talk to me keep it civil.
And if you think i remember all games you're wrong or try to mislead.
i dont consider that not civil aside from the obvious cuss word given it isnt directly attacking you, but i will keep that in note for the future
i dont think you remember all games but i think that was the most recent game we played together in which i found you town as town myself so im a bit confused where that read comes from
i also think youre a really good town player and i dont think your push on me comes from a town angle here sorry

No, and exactly this is false.
its the same wolf read i found you with in the one piece game
i think you being confrontational with me is more townie than not but ther problem is your angle juist seems r weird to me
at the very least i dont think you enter thread and say i have more depth as town when its like 10 pages into the gmae or something and i dont have an established read list or reads on any player, aside from you having only 16p
you then attack me saying i dont know you which while true ive played over 5 games with you at this point i have some experience and then you just call it omgus without actually refuting the read at hand i think me scum reading you is perfectly fair

shrug good luck
its what ive been doing only at 100
granted most of my posts have content
Post automatically merged:

do we have any mech conversion confirmed so far
id prefer not to be converted w/ all due respect
yes i have game related content few post back, when activity low no one reading, and scum usually afkers

yes i have game related content few post back, when activity low no one reading, and scum usually afkers
id contest scum being afkers usually
at the very least i dont think being mafia causes afk i think that the bulk of the players on this forum are afkers and therefor its a higher quantity of afkers
at the very least dont volume clear or anything lol

Status
Not open for further replies.