[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
genuinly speaking alot of my games as town i have zero depth in it and you should have enouygh expeirence with me to know it
i make snap reads and do things potato potato + if you think a case 20 pages in is going to have significant depth when youve posted 14 times youre not playing mafia
I am not playing mafia.
That's new, tbh
o @Michelle sorry didnt see that
sleep is most important even if youre mafai
gn gn
Who told you that sleep is important?
i dont consider that not civil aside from the obvious cuss word given it isnt directly attacking you, but i will keep that in note for the future
i dont think you remember all games but i think that was the most recent game we played together in which i found you town as town myself so im a bit confused where that read comes from
i also think youre a really good town player and i dont think your push on me comes from a town angle here sorry
My push is:
- insta naked vote for your posts before I went to sleep
- I say your use of meta to scum read me is agenda driven and omgussy because I think it wouldn't exist without my vote on you.
And cut the bolded things, I am not pocketed

So, what's my intent here from your pov?

I am not playing mafia.
That's new, tbh
you arent really responding to what i say there unless the thats new part was intended for that
Who told you that sleep is important?
my scum buddies in wc
My push is:
- insta naked vote for your posts before I went to sleep
- I say your use of meta to scum read me is agenda driven and omgussy because I think it wouldn't exist without my vote on you.
And cut the bolded things, I am not pocketed

So, what's my intent here from your pov?
to feign thread contribution and chop a town i dont know what other intent there could be given my posts
why would i try to pcoket you by calling you a good town i am actively building a case on you using that logic
youre right it wouldnt exist without your vote on me since thats what called attention to at the very least - it caused me to iso your slot to see what you posted; omgus is also not inherintly evil ai and i dont know why youre constructing it as such
Post automatically merged:

you arent really responding to what i say there unless the thats new part was intended for that
also saying that was a bit harsh sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.