[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see people still not reading, kuma father basically told what gonna happen, with kuma living and nika saving him and taking him to sea :suresure:

egghead was focused more on kuma and bonney, less side characters, where other area spammed with to much side character meaning no one joining.. with less side characters.. high chance kuma and bonney!

its the same wolf read i found you with in the one piece game
i think you being confrontational with me is more townie than not but ther problem is your angle juist seems r weird to me
at the very least i dont think you enter thread and say i have more depth as town when its like 10 pages into the gmae or something and i dont have an established read list or reads on any player, aside from you having only 16p
you then attack me saying i dont know you which while true ive played over 5 games with you at this point i have some experience and then you just call it omgus without actually refuting the read at hand i think me scum reading you is perfectly fair
You read my post in diagonale, I said your case on me lacks depth not your posts at page 14 or so.

Anyway this is boring and doesn't help me understand if I am wrong or not.
Why?
Unless you rand mafia again, I need to understand your reasoning.

You read my post in diagonale, I said your case on me lacks depth not your posts at page 14 or so.

Anyway this is boring and doesn't help me understand if I am wrong or not.

Why?
Unless you rand mafia again, I need to understand your reasoning.
his scum mates are sacrificing scum noob.

to off me, can someone prevent vote manipulation ty!

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
you killed me night 1 when i hid behind animal, in cake game. you where the hunter lol

also what do you think of bhh vote on me?
Likely a troll vote tho anyone who votes my sister should be pruned

his scum mates are sacrificing scum noob.

to off me, can someone prevent vote manipulation ty!
wow im tired i cant think tn i stared at this post for like 14 minutes
i think thats kind of a reach i think that boa is probably just mafia who wanted to hop on you due to the gif spamming

also he placed the vote, like someone told him to.

no reason or explanation but vote

saying being vote because of gif spam, is big reach imo

also he placed the vote, like someone told him to.

no reason or explanation but vote

saying being vote because of gif spam, is big reach imo
i just think that saying to vote you is kinda weird eh
i think youre town but i dont think scum ever sacs one of there members for this i agree it might be instructed but nya
Post automatically merged:

i am not gonna be vote off by someone who is afk and not even playing or talking.

he can go. :gonope:
oh yeah he can go lol not defending his allignment

Status
Not open for further replies.