[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
xenos5 liked one of my messages from page like 30 give them time
as for the others no excuse BURN EM ALL
Thank you for the leeway. Honestly this is my first time joining a Mafia Game since I got full-time at work. I forgot how much brainpower this would require keeping up with all this shit catded

Have skimmed a lot of stuff (your post summing up the ability usage, and all the rolehinting thus far was helpful btw) but I still feel like as soon as I move to another page I instantly forget the specifics of any player interactions on the previous one I read lol.

This's gonna be a bit of a challenge for me. But i'm just gonna try to have fun at least :catsure:.

Thank you for the leeway. Honestly this is my first time joining a Mafia Game since I got full-time at work. I forgot how much brainpower this would require keeping up with all this shit catded

Have skimmed a lot of stuff (your post summing up the ability usage, and all the rolehinting thus far was helpful btw) but I still feel like as soon as I move to another page I instantly forget the specifics of any player interactions on the previous one I read lol.

This's gonna be a bit of a challenge for me. But i'm just gonna try to have fun at least :catsure:.
It’s good to see you again Xenos!

Last time was when you were my partner in crime lol

aw ty <3333
i love your pfp btw ^^ i know thats a usual opener but so much are so nice~!
Post automatically merged:

i need to go if i re enter thread since i have an unhealthy obsession with mafia yell at me please
ping me for mech too please!!! bai!!
"

It’s good to see you again Xenos!

Last time was when you were my partner in crime lol
Yeah, it's definitely been a while. I actually wasn't expecting to come back until that Weebs game you enticed me into making some characters for. But the flavor just spoke to me (especially appreciate that it just covers the anime since i'm an anime-only), so here I am :moonwalk:

aw ty <3333
i love your pfp btw ^^ i know thats a usual opener but so much are so nice~!

Funny context for it, I actually made this set in the middle of the Valentines Mafia Game I was in. Cause DoflaMihawk and Hime were looking for a third person for their date, they both had Ace Attorney sets (Phoenix and Maya respectively), and I also like that series so I felt it fitting to make mine Edgeworth to round out the trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.