[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see what you mean.

I am keeping in mind that he told me after the wow game that he dislikes SRMs because they are active and didnt even know Blues game was one.

He also feels a bit different tonally, in the other game he responded to sus his way started by AlwaysMind then piggybacked on with Naomi by trying to discredit AM as a player while not engaging AM directly, he talked to Naomi.

But here he was literally egging @Dr_Professor83 to vote him.

Seems a bit different. But with so little material I cant really judge too far so this is just my feeling so far about this slot.
He egged me on but then immediately ghosted

And he’s heard repeatedly what people expect from him to tonally

He let the fight drop easily (convienently I feel since I framed my vote as a way to get a read more than an imminent lynch push)

If he doesn’t expect to give content he’s gonna have to claim if that’s how he wants to play it

yeah past game, getting screwed over by low poster not even playing. and dying night 1 in 3 games in row, and cult lost. getting annoyed.

there will be vote manipulation i think, so i do not like vote placement, and this person not even playing.
Its literally 1 vote. Also your theory that its scum voting you isnt sound. You should be confirmed town given that Yoho has the same passive as you I assume.

So why would scum tel their mate Boa to vote you? 1 vote isnt gonna hammer you its an exercise in futility. This isnt even majority. But plurality lynch.

He egged me on but then immediately ghosted

And he’s heard repeatedly what people expect from him to tonally

He let the fight drop easily (convienently I feel since I framed my vote as a way to get a read more than an imminent lynch push)

If he doesn’t expect to give content he’s gonna have to claim if that’s how he wants to play it
I know hes self aware of how we expect him to play. I am just giving my current two cents, it is possible that hes faking it. Remains to be seen what he does next. He has a few tells.

Status
Not open for further replies.