[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like he didn’t have much choice but to engage me head on in his response if he’s scum the way our interaction happened
You mean because you jumped him and forced the interraction? True but the point is Id expect him as scum to try and appease your fears like he did to Naomi instead of fueling you up. I think its easier to promise good behaviour then to antagonize as scum. The later has better long term benefits on average.

I see what you mean.

I am keeping in mind that he told me after the wow game that he dislikes SRMs because they are active and didnt even know Blues game was one.

He also feels a bit different tonally, in the other game he responded to sus his way started by AlwaysMind then piggybacked on with Naomi by trying to discredit AM as a player while not engaging AM directly, he talked to Naomi.

But here he was literally egging @Dr_Professor83 to vote him.

Seems a bit different. But with so little material I cant really judge too far so this is just my feeling so far about this slot.
the result of that bullshit which might seem as gamethrowing
is also to get you to second guess your vote .

You mean because you jumped him and forced the interraction? True but the point is Id expect him as scum to try and appease your fears like he did to Naomi instead of fueling you up. I think its easier to promise good behaviour then to antagonize as scum. The later has better long term benefits on average.
I don’t think he likes SRM either and if he really doesn’t want to play the thread and do stuff (like he didn’t in WoW) he’s going to come out a lot worse if he doesn’t follow through than just trying to bark a very tiny bit and then hope it goes away

We’ll see if he successfully town tells I guess lol

I don’t think he likes SRM either and if he really doesn’t want to play the thread and do stuff (like he didn’t in WoW) he’s going to come out a lot worse if he doesn’t follow through than just trying to bark a very tiny bit and then hope it goes away

We’ll see if he successfully town tells I guess lol
I think you jumped him too early, he has kind of tell imo to help determine his alignment. I dont want to say it but if you cross examine the WoW, Avatar, and JJK games you should see it. It happens at the begining of each game.

Anyways, as I said I can excuse his entrance and chalk it up to him not even wanting to play this game since he threw a fit about mine being SRM and not knowing this one was as well. Those are my current thoughts. Im still down to vote him
For pressure if you want but I think so far he didnt do anything really damning.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
What's the current consensus are we getting rid of anyone today?

I think you jumped him too early, he has kind of tell imo to help determine his alignment. I dont want to say it but if you cross examine the WoW, Avatar, and JJK games you should see it. It happens at the begining of each game.

Anyways, as I said I can excuse his entrance and chalk it up to him not even wanting to play this game since he threw a fit about mine being SRM and not knowing this one was as well. Those are my current thoughts. Im still down to vote him
For pressure if you want but I think so far he didnt do anything really damning.
I mean I can still rationalize him being town lol

But I’m willing to wagon him with full willingness to kill and force his hand

the result of that bullshit which might seem as gamethrowing
is also to get you to second guess your vote .
What do you refer to as bullshit here? His reaction and provocation of Prof? Sure. But keep in mind the state of the game thread right now.

Town doesnt have any firm direction to go for yet and scum should be aware of this state of affairs and also be fine with it. You think him as scum would come in the thread when town is hungry for a direction and instantly provoke votes on him? Sure it might make @Dr_Professor83 second guess himself but it also runs the risk of votes pilling up on him from town.

Status
Not open for further replies.