[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you refer to as bullshit here? His reaction and provocation of Prof? Sure. But keep in mind the state of the game thread right now.

Town doesnt have any firm direction to go for yet and scum should be aware of this state of affairs and also be fine with it. You think him as scum would come in the thread when town is hungry for a direction and instantly provoke votes on him? Sure it might make @Dr_Professor83 second guess himself but it also runs the risk of votes pilling up on him from town.
you are more familiar with him than I am
barely played more than a game with ken/ fang

I dont think its done to provoke votes even if thats the end result in this case.

What do you refer to as bullshit here? His reaction and provocation of Prof? Sure. But keep in mind the state of the game thread right now.

Town doesnt have any firm direction to go for yet and scum should be aware of this state of affairs and also be fine with it. You think him as scum would come in the thread when town is hungry for a direction and instantly provoke votes on him? Sure it might make @Dr_Professor83 second guess himself but it also runs the risk of votes pilling up on him from town.
Watching him in WoW, I don’t think he pays any attention to the thread direction like that lol. He didn’t at all there

Watching him in WoW, I don’t think he pays any attention to the thread direction like that lol. He didn’t at all there
That is true but he does talk to his mates in the PM before doing something, it just so happened that his mates were also barely paying attention to the thread which led to him going blind most of the time. I mean we shouldnt expect that to always to be the case and its not that hard to just check the vote count and see whats going on.
I appreciate the input either way lol and I’m considering it
All in all I think he had a better way to respond to this:

Spoken like scum Fang from WoW
Then by asking you to vote him.

a seed planter
highlights discussions she wants others to take note off with zero intention to build up on it .
Any specifics?

She’s on my radar

She pretty much parroted my scum reads on Pot & Nibel at the time back to me

I also felt like her focus on the Pot stuff with the votes was pretty safe content and she also discredited the Jag town read.

Not that I disagree with what she said about him/she can’t be right but it still discredited it

That is true but he does talk to his mates in the PM before doing something, it just so happened that his mates were also barely paying attention to the thread which led to him going blind most of the time. I mean we shouldnt expect that to always to be the case and its not that hard to just check the vote count and see whats going on.

All in all I think he had a better way to respond to this:

Then by asking you to vote him.
I also think he probably thinks I’m a player that can be bullied down which plays into it

Status
Not open for further replies.