[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any specifics?

She’s on my radar

She pretty much parroted my scum reads on Pot & Nibel at the time back to me

I also felt like her focus on the Pot stuff with the votes was pretty safe content and she also discredited the Jag town read.

Not that I disagree with what she said about him/she can’t be right but it still discredited it

oh is that so
I dont even know the context behind these post just checked the replies on the who replied tab

So, what do we think about votes on Pot apparently not counting today?
There only was that Rewriting Magic ability WU before Indigo's vote count.
It's pointless to go for Pot today anyway.

Funny context for it, I actually made this set in the middle of the Valentines Mafia Game I was in. Cause DoflaMihawk and Hime were looking for a third person for their date, they both had Ace Attorney sets (Phoenix and Maya respectively), and I also like that series so I felt it fitting to make mine Edgeworth to round out the trio.
haha!!!
be edgeworth, i believe in u, expecting alot!!! solve the game like no other detecitve could!

3 games died night 1, your recent game got screwed over by low poster players..

all people who made me not play where all low posters who didn't play.
sry, im hoping you live till d2 <3. I think the best protective play rn is to wifom between like, me professor you and yoho so nyaa

a seed planter
highlights discussions she wants others to take note off with zero intention to build up on it .
im fine with joygirl but they have a really cute pfp so a bit hesitant
theyve posted nothing super duper ai so far and out of the wagons i like i think thats the one i like the least
ftr after the omgus cleared from my brain i think that michelles responses to my posts were p townie and good
Post automatically merged:

It's slowly becoming iconic in a way, you can't change it :ronalugh:
i know him for it

Status
Not open for further replies.