[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious, what is that belief based off of? I think there are several players here in this game whose volume tends to be a tell of their alignment, and when it isn't, what they choose to engage with is (how interested are they in solving, driving activity, etc).
If it’s the latter then surely a point in thread came where you decided they’re town. If it’s the former fair play but I don’t know of any players you mentioned who can be volume cleared, granted I’m still relatively new to this forum. You questioning me on things that, I presume are meant to solve my alignment sre good but feels in starch contradt to last game where you just Omgusd me
Post automatically merged:

Appeal to common sense.

You neglect to mention her stated progression - she felt your read on her came from OMGUS, and was vapid.
Correct, because it is common sense.
And yes, she did call my read Omgus - genuinely confused where this part comes into play from anything I’ve said.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Okay then flesh out your thoughts as opposed to opportunistically putting me in the mafia pile whenever flower drops her town on me and ratchet starts arguing with me since I dare to have an opinion
Ho-ho

So you’re saying I’m being opportunistic, huh. That’s interesting, as far as I can see my post has nothing to do with neither Flower nor Ratchet. So how you connect me to them is weird.

And how would it be opportunistic if 1 gives you a town read and the other is questioning you?

either way, I’ll happily challenge you, mongrel.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If it’s the latter then surely a point in thread came where you decided they’re town. If it’s the former fair play but I don’t know of any players you mentioned who can be volume cleared, granted I’m still relatively new to this forum. You questioning me on things that, I presume are meant to solve my alignment sre good but feels in starch contradt to last game where you just Omgusd me
Naomi and Flower both have heavy volume tells. I disagree that I OMGUS'd you last game BTW - my reasoning at that time was that I felt your takes were fake and performative. You haven't answered where you got that belief from.
Correct, because it is common sense.
Appeal to Common Sense is a fallacy because you haven't established that it's common sense, you've just said it is. Plainly, I disagree.
And yes, she did call my read Omgus - genuinely confused where this part comes into play from anything I’ve said.
You're presenting her progression as malicious - that she piled on when you were suspected, and that when you were not, she backed off. I'm pointing out that she did have reasoning for her position, which you were not providing in your arguments.

Ho-ho

So you’re saying I’m being opportunistic, huh. That’s interesting, as far as I can see my post has nothing to do with neither Flower nor Ratchet. So how you connect me to them is weird.

And how would it be opportunistic if 1 gives you a town read and the other is questioning you?

either way, I’ll happily challenge you, mongrel.
If this is your suspicioun of me it’s after you already called me mafia where this happened, so you deflecting the question is scummy alone. In addition to that, you see me argue with ratchet you see flower drop ne from her towns and you go wow Luka is a safe bet, I fail to see what about my logic wrings strange to you.

Ratchet

Naomi and Flower both have heavy volume tells. I disagree that I OMGUS'd you last game BTW - my reasoning at that time was that I felt your takes were fake and performative. You haven't answered where you got that belief from.
I should also note that I *was* wrong on you last game, so the expectation that I handle your slot in the exact same way doesn't make much sense to me.

Appeal to Common Sense is a fallacy because you haven't established that it's common sense, you've just said it is. Plainly, I disagree.

You're presenting her progression as malicious - that she piled on when you were suspected, and that when you were not, she backed off. I'm pointing out that she did have reasoning for her position, which you were not providing in your arguments.
It is common sense that if you are re evaluating, that sets a blank slate for the read. A fallacy doensr inherintly imply an argument is false either.

your read on me last game came after I scummed you. Dunno
Lastly, her progression but not be malicious but you’re constructing it as virtuous which is just false. Backing off has a scum agenda if not wanting to maintain a dead read and a town agenda of the same. Pushing me has a scum agenda of feigning contribution and a town agenda of contribution. It’s not like there is only a town agenda like you’re seemingly hailing.

Ratchet

It is common sense that if you are re evaluating, that sets a blank slate for the read. A fallacy doensr inherintly imply an argument is false either.
I never said otherwise. I'm pointing out that it doesn't prove your argument, because the position you are supposing has not been adequately established.
your read on me last game came after I scummed you. Dunno
OMGUS is scum reading because they voted/suspected you. That wasn't what happened.
Lastly, her progression but not be malicious but you’re constructing it as virtuous which is just false. Backing off has a scum agenda if not wanting to maintain a dead read and a town agenda of the same. Pushing me has a scum agenda of feigning contribution and a town agenda of contribution. It’s not like there is only a town agenda like you’re seemingly hailing.
I'm not presenting it as otherwise - I'm saying between the two, I find the town "agenda" the more plausible scenario.

Ratchet

My experience with most players is that they read my slot the exact same way every time
Eh, I feel like this is getting silly. When something hasn't worked, it stands to reason that you wouldn't do the same thing again. Definition of insanity etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.