[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you describe in what way I "egged you" besides being ambivalent about your vote? This is pretty much a fallacious statement your pushing to implying I then "ghosted" and left. Frankly its not very cash money of you to sum up my apathy this way.
You challenged me to vote you by asking why I don’t

And then you left on an open ended question to you and never responded back and dropped the interaction which is exactly what ghosting is

incorrect . In the village you prob are .
I fail to understand how these stances help you to make a read on anyone. Whimsically deciding someone is scum and trying to show conviction about that doesn't mean you have an analysis about the slot or even a decent read formed by a thought process.
'Prob' lets you backtracking easily, isn't it?
No?
oh ok so what exactly did you mean by a villagery vibe?
The feeling of everyone posting at the time making good contributions to the game.
Yoho didn't have an active presence in that moment from what I know.
No one needs to be aware of your sleep schedule mate
i also dont see the point of telling me how much youve read.
Mate, this is an 'idrc about you' thing and it's your personal choice to ignore it. I am trying to understand the RL schedule of people. That can be also translated as respect for other players.

I said I can answer at questions, implying I am not updated to the game to have a complete view.
I can track her thoughts logically - specifically her progression on you, and I think the *way* she has chose to engage with the thread leans town for her. As scum, I find that she tries to avoid set positions as much as possible, this isn't close to that IMO.

As an aside, happy to put Kurumi/Joygirl as town.
@Luka take notes and see how meta can be used to analyze someone's play.

I was out of town all day and I just came back.
Peeking at the thread when I could I noticed Mango and Ratchet giving villagery thoughts so I will add them to my townreads, also I will sheep Ratchet's reads expressed in this post until I have my own perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.